IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh, knew that would happen, instant save to hd

and JR, it was both hilarious and horrific. My wife and I both burst out laughing. Guess she's deviant and juvenile, too.

and JR, it was both hilarious and horrific. My wife and I both burst out laughing. Guess she's deviant and juvenile, too.

Yes I've also discovered humour to be subjective. Glad I could make some of you giggle.

Yes I've also discovered humour to be subjective.

You've stumbled into the wrong place then, m8.

Yes I've also discovered humour to be subjective.

You've stumbled into the wrong place then, m8.

I know it's like being in work all over again.

2 warning points? How many before I'm banned??

Or, you have a really low standard of what's funny.

Another 8. lol

Thank fuck for that.

The warning points system is just for reference... 10 warning points does not mean banning - you could be banned with 0 warning points, depending on the severity of the infraction.

HA!

enhanced-buzz-1067-1368033978-5.jpg

tumblr_lu06t4D2mx1qzhhir.jpg

That image makes me grimace :emotawesomepm9:

I don't want to get into it, but how is that picture of a guy in a testicles costume around a bunch of children allowed and the squirrel whom had his nuts (squirrels love nuts, that's some irony right there) stuck while stealing bird seed isn't?

I found the other one far less blatant and this one kind of offensive. Even though I find both very funny.

Sorry I'm not trying to be inflammatory I just found the squirrel picture intelligent and funny and not sure why that was bad. =(

Or, you have a really low standard of what's funny.

it was funny. you just laughed at a guy in a balls costume and you're judging people's standards?

Guest Adjective

I don't want to get into it, but how is that picture of a guy in a testicles costume around a bunch of children allowed and the squirrel whom had his nuts (squirrels love nuts, that's some irony right there) stuck while stealing bird seed isn't?

I found the other one far less blatant and this one kind of offensive. Even though I find both very funny.

Sorry I'm not trying to be inflammatory I just found the squirrel picture intelligent and funny and not sure why that was bad. =(

Though it's annoying how many photos of pain end up in a funny pictures thread, and the squirrel hanging by its nuts pic was posted by one of my friend's dads on facebook... I hope the watmm devs add a longer cooldown on post deletions, it's way overpowered.

Archived