IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude my dog does this shit all the time, he fucking freaked out and barked madly (he never barks) in our backyard a couple months ago, and when I went outside he hid behind me. I walked to the back of the yard to see what he was worried about and found a plastic bag doing this:

tumblr_ldtfdiV9aC1qc22m6o1_500.gif

He's part Chow and Husky and apparently Chows are super protective and cautious whereas Huskies are the friendliest fucking creatures around. So my dog will lick your face off and say hi to everyone but also tries to protect me and wife from things like lawn decorations, people in hats, and flags. He looks a little bit like a German Shepard so the first time he met and promptly became frightened and defensive toward my Orthodox Jewish neighbors (one of whom is a black woman) was insanely awkward.

tumblr_mmc412rK8x1qzlrmoo1_400.png

LOL

Todays society in a nutshell: we all like to stir fires and have a thing for money.

I'm not generalising in any way. And never have either.

Guest jasondonervan

The kid is good, but the background is where it's all happening

tumblr_m2wedig4eF1rty3w6o1_400.gif

SHAPESHIFTER (behind car)

they_live_3.jpg

A general reminder: please, no gore, animal abuse, or gross pics. Really no need for them, and they certainly are not funny. Thanks.

Archived