IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the only way to get her to join him.

tumblr_mozwiaW9c61r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

phehehhhh

Bieber dresses in some stupid clothes and he looks like an absolute idiot on every picture I've had the misfortune to glance over. I think a log might be more intelligent than him.

jfA7r3k.jpg

lZ7Pn.png

HGI0X.png

PnIdF.jpg

am i joining in yet guys with these fucking WANK IMAGES OF JUSTIN BIEBER GOD I AHTE HIM SO MUCH BUT I DO LIKE TO GO ON ABOUT HIM LIKE A BORING FUCK

e: hahahah justin bieber is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in a wheelchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye i h9 justin bieber as well what an idiot. he dresses in the way i dont like, his clothes are not functional at all he smiles like an idiot and sings simple songs with banal lyrics and also dances. im so much more interesting and idm talking about justin bieber cus i h8 justin bieber and its so cool to h8 justin bieber and so smart to talk about how i h8 him because thats what intelligent people do. #IDM4LIEF #FUCKMAINSTREAM #JEANSANDSHIRTS #CLOTHINGISGAY

also so much jazz in this page fucking get ur shit 2gether nerds.

Some days I wish Craig Anderson was still attempting to post funny pictures in this thread. This is one of them.

Archived