IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drukqs

a2NqmKd_460s.jpg

the video of him actually telling the joke would be funnier, no? i'm perplexed by these things. too internetz for me.

more perplexing are those where every frame is an animated gif

like wtf internet, stop it

I believe the point of those gifsets is that tumblr has a certain size limit for gifs, so a workaround is to post a multiple gifs in one post which takes up the SAME AMOUNT OF SPACE but in separate bits. Just another reason tumblr is a stupid fucking piece of shit website. Plus those gifs are just tiring and annoying to watch.

This is on the side of a vending machine in a nearby train station..

post-161-0-69431200-1375398678_thumb.jpg

fuck, it's sideways. I didn't take the photo! It shows up fine on my work mac (and in photoshop, wtf), argh

58320a7b8e786323ed6174794b17165c.jpg

FYI this is actually supposed to be Tom Hanks from Castaway, not the "sequel like a pig" hillbilly from Deliverance.

maxresdefault.jpg

That might of been the last really good VICE article I read, I started crying from laughing so hard.

http://www.vice.com/read/an-open-letter-to-the-worst-waxwork-museum-in-america

58320a7b8e786323ed6174794b17165c.jpg

FYI this is actually supposed to be Tom Hanks from Castaway, not the "sequel like a pig" hillbilly from Deliverance.

maxresdefault.jpg

That might of been the last really good VICE article I read, I started crying from laughing so hard.

http://www.vice.com/read/an-open-letter-to-the-worst-waxwork-museum-in-america

Ahahaha, I remember the mixture of lolissimo and what the fuck when watching that film. Especially the ass rape and when that guy randomly goes batshit for whatever reason when waiting to kill these hillbilies. And when they start shouting at each other about what to do. What the hell was that film about.

Archived