IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol.

Almost certainly not the extra's fault. He was most likely told to stop sweeping properly because it was too noisy. Director should have noticed before the Editor, who also failed.

I still lol'd

its was more likely that if he was actually sweeping there'd be shit loads of dust everywhere.

if all of that is true i'm wondering why the hell they gave someone a fucking brush

if i was on set i would have been like "Hey guys I think we should ditch the fucking brush?!" :cool:

did this end up in the film? this is like that time they got a guy with his dick out in Teenwolf. unbelievable!

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol.

Almost certainly not the extra's fault. He was most likely told to stop sweeping properly because it was too noisy. Director should have noticed before the Editor, who also failed.

I still lol'd

its was more likely that if he was actually sweeping there'd be shit loads of dust everywhere.

if all of that is true i'm wondering why the hell they gave someone a fucking brush

if i was on set i would have been like "Hey guys I think we should ditch the fucking brush?!" :cool:

did this end up in the film? this is like that time they got a guy with his dick out in Teenwolf. unbelievable!

Say whaaat?

Considering that youtube comments are the absolute worst, I have no problem with it being connected to google+. I don't comment and I don't use google+ so a big meh from me.

why do people make youtube comments anyway? it's just a pointless waste of time.

O yeah. Some comments I've seen are valid, but I agree that most of them are utter shit, especially when they get into arguments regarding race, nationality, or religion.

why do people make youtube comments anyway? it's just a pointless waste of time.

O yeah. Some comments I've seen are valid, but I agree that most of them are utter shit, especially when they get into arguments regarding race, nationality, or religion.

It was truly a litmus test about the video and it's audience. Some of the wittiest and most absurd brilliance was found YTP vid comments or regarding the bizarre found footage that we often discuss on WATMM. On the other spectrum it was baby-boomers talkin' about how Justin Beiber and Obama are driving 'Merica down the drain. Or the UFK dubstep debates, holy shit.

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol.

I still lol'd

i feel mildly autistic for just getting this

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol. Almost certainly not the extra's fault. He was most likely told to stop sweeping properly because it was too noisy. Director should have noticed before the Editor, who also failed.

I doubt that they didn't notice it in the editing stage. Probably the expression on Craig's face was the best out of all takes. Sometimes in editing stage they choose a take with a fault just because it works. I mean, a lot of you saw this movie. Did anybody notice it while watching? Nope, we were fixated on Craig and his actions, because the sweeping guy was just a background kitsch.

MOVIEMAKIN

^Those are pretty funny and/or cute.

That mile/kilometer one is infuriating to me. I remember my wife telling me about her brother had an elementary school teacher that hated him and all of the other smart and even remotely anti-authoriatarian kids in class. The teacher broke rules often particularly she used to make personal phone calls in class on her cellphone (which is against school regulations). Once, she missed an important call from the principal via the PA system because she was in the classroom's closet making a personal call. When he told the principal she was doing this over the PA, she was so irate at him for getting her in trouble that she tried getting him prescribed ADHD medication to make him more passive in her class. If his parents hadn't made an appeal to the school against the medication, there's a good chance the school would of started administering it.

It's a bit scary thinking how much power teachers can yield. The standard of their professionalism (and qualifications) vary so much in this country.

Archived