IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what about my mofo'in context. So from squee i am to assume that r.kelly jumped up in a staged take down of some guy was getting crowned. But still a youtube video or an article. or whatever. -sie-

i like the guy in the audience with the huge blonde afro/mullet exhaling a cigarette mid-solo as if completely satisfied in that moment. If only he could see their faces and be apart of it all.

If you've ever watched any mainstream jazz videos from the 80's, you'll realise that they were pulling those faces every fucking solo. heh.

iic7t4ThuTeGa.gif

have you got some context for this take ?

I thought the context was... black people.

idiot

I mean in the way that some of those things are stereotypically black.... looks like suge knight or someone in the middle getting donned in pimps clothing and this crazy guy comes out of nowhere with a bunch of bling and starts dancing.

I don't understand the gif so it just seems like a racially charged gif.

There were two bobcats droning around in the yard to the rear of my house whilst i was trying to sleep yesterday. And when they weren't moving dirt around, they were grinding or banging fence polls. After a bit i got a clue and moved to the bedroom at the front of the house. Then when i went out to my car for work, the atmosphere was thick with the dire richness that is the odour of chicken manure. Must've been what they were digging into the soil

LOL, -sie-.

Archived