IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Is anyone going to be getting far cry? Think it'll be awfully similar to the last but I may take the plunge.

I'm fucking psyched for Far Cry 4. And yes, it does seem very similar to Far Cry 3 which is NOT a bad thing. One of my favorite games from the last generation. Also, GTAV for the new consoles comes out on the same day.

Approaching 2500 hours played of Dota2.

2823 hours myself. What's your MMR? Mine is floating around 3800-4000, but I play with 4800's and have no problem performing. I usually play hard carry. I like all roles, but I just tend to execute better than other people at carry, and I hate losing because carries do something important very wrong. I would like to get more comfortable in a support/ganker role though. My mid is also pretty decent.

Unfortunately, as a surprise to no one, DICE has announced Star Wars Battlefront 3 will be an FPS. it better still have light sabers & space battle!!

http://modernwarnegro.com/star-wars-battlefront-changed-to-a-fps/

Star Wars Battlefield? I expect Battlefield skinned with stormtroopers and Wookies.

2823 hours myself. What's your MMR? Mine is floating around 3800-4000, but I play with 4800's and have no problem performing. I usually play hard carry. I like all roles, but I just tend to execute better than other people at carry, and I hate losing because carries do something important very wrong. I would like to get more comfortable in a support/ganker role though. My mid is also pretty decent.

I'm like 3300 at the moment, I'm usually somewhere between 3200-3600. I'm only playing at the most a game a day. I'm on USE, what server are you on? Maybe get together a WATMM stack?

I'm like 3300 at the moment, I'm usually somewhere between 3200-3600. I'm only playing at the most a game a day. I'm on USE, what server are you on? Maybe get together a WATMM stack?

Yeah, sure. Add me on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/H3DR0N/

I play USE and USW seeing as how I'm central, but most of my friends are USW. I'm also not playing that often right now, because I'm busy with other things.

Yeah, sure. Add me on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/H3DR0N/

I play USE and USW seeing as how I'm central, but most of my friends are USW. I'm also not playing that often right now, because I'm busy with other things.

added m8

KOTOR2 was pretty fucking good as well.

With the whole lobotomized ending?? They screwed the pooch.

Fuck, I actually never finished it. There was some stupid bug that prevented me from finishing it. Wasn't there some kind of big twist where the good Jedi turned out to be just as bad as the evil ones?

KOTOR2 was pretty fucking good as well.

With the whole lobotomized ending?? They screwed the pooch.

Fuck, I actually never finished it. There was some stupid bug that prevented me from finishing it. Wasn't there some kind of big twist where the good Jedi turned out to be just as bad as the evil ones?

Yes, but not a huge twist if you actually took the time to talk to people inbetween the planet-hopping. I assume from the complaints surrounding this game that a lot of stuff was cut out, as well as locations. There was some unofficial patch that fixed some of it. Nevertheless, I've played through it twice and think it's an amazing game.

Edited by chim

I've re-downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 ready for a mega Halloween sesh.

Bought it on Steam when it came out, racked up a total of 4 hours playtime, and never bothered with it again, so I'm sure as shit gonna be making up for it this weekend.

L4D2 on Steam is the tits. I'd rank as it one of the best games ever. If you invest in it you will see it has a lot of depth and a long learning curve (I have 300+ hrs and am still learning all the time). Just stay away from Versus mode until you've learnt the ropes unless you like being abused. Seriously, you've been warned!

Bought it on Steam when it came out, racked up a total of 4 hours playtime, and never bothered with it again, so I'm sure as shit gonna be making up for it this weekend.

L4D2 on Steam is the tits. I'd rank as it one of the best games ever. If you invest in it you will see it has a lot of depth and a long learning curve (I have 300+ hrs and am still learning all the time). Just stay away from Versus mode until you've learnt the ropes unless you like being abused. Seriously, you've been warned!

This game really provides tons of fun even when you play it for the first time...plus all the mods on the Steam Workshop makes it even funnier !

And I was happy with my ~70 hours...

just downloaded this, my steam is ngpcock

So I picked up Lords of the Fallen for PS4 and so far it's pretty damn fun.

The comparisons to Dark Souls are gonna be inevitable, but honestly I'm having a lot more fun with this game so far. Dark Souls was so brutally punishing that at times it ceased being fun and became more frustrating. I honestly think some DS players just pushed through it simply for the bragging rights of saying they did it, regardless of wether or not they really enjoyed it. LotF is a bit more relaxed while still being pretty challenging and IMO gets the balance between fun and challenge just right. Also the fact that the story is more apparent in LotF is a big plus for me (I know DS has lore, it's hidden blah blah blah).