IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Wow, someone actually put in the time to crack the GameCube adapter??

https://games.yahoo.com/news/smash-bros-wii-u-gamecube-222822927.html

Yeah, I read about that - if it could be made so you can easily use Gamecube controllers on a PC, that would be a nice dual use for it.

Honestly, Nintendo needs to get Gamecube games on their Virtual Console (and lower the VC prices; too damn high for that stuff) - well, there's a lot of things Nintendo "needs" to do, but that could take up an entire thread...

Guest jasondonervan

Yeah, I read about that - if it could be made so you can easily use Gamecube controllers on a PC, that would be a nice dual use for it.

Honestly, Nintendo needs to get Gamecube games on their Virtual Console (and lower the VC prices; too damn high for that stuff) - well, there's a lot of things Nintendo "needs" to do, but that could take up an entire thread...

All their shareholders are interested in is asking for the company to just go mobile, put the Nintendo software on anything and everything it can. Who can blame them when they look around and see both upstart and competitor companies in mobile gaming making out like bandits? Nintendo aren't short of money by a longshot, but shareholders in anything always want MOAR PROFIT... something which Nintendo just can't seem to do with the Wii U. They must thank their lucky stars for the 3DS and even more for the dead-cert bankability of Pokemon.

All their shareholders are interested in is asking for the company to just go mobile, put the Nintendo software on anything and everything it can. Who can blame them when they look around and see both upstart and competitor companies in mobile gaming making out like bandits? Nintendo aren't short of money by a longshot, but shareholders in anything always want MOAR PROFIT... something which Nintendo just can't seem to do with the Wii U. They must thank their lucky stars for the 3DS and even more for the dead-cert bankability of Pokemon.

All they would have to do is make Pokemon for the Wii U as a MMORPG, incorporate Amiibos, and sit back and watch the money roll in.

There are rumours that Nintendo's already working on their next console - probably the worst thing they could do right now, unless it's a new handheld.

I've always maintained they just need to come out with a powerful handheld that you can hook/screencast to the TV, and forget this home console stuff.

Guest bitroast

All they would have to do is make Pokemon for the Wii U as a MMORPG, incorporate Amiibos, and sit back and watch the money roll in.

There are rumours that Nintendo's already working on their next console - probably the worst thing they could do right now, unless it's a new handheld.

I've always maintained they just need to come out with a powerful handheld that you can hook/screencast to the TV, and forget this home console stuff.

new Nintendo console name ideas.. New Nintendo Wii U?

what'll be especially hard for everyone to understand is that the 'New Nintendo Wii U' will be an entirely new system and not an upgrade or add-on to the existing wii u..

78 hours into Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and only 52% on achievements. Goddamn this game.

I'm starting on Mark of the Ninja and Swapper here soon.

10832291_350572508458594_1134766016_n.jp

Well, I WOULD be playing this, but Best Buy sent me the wrong version. I ordered the Premium Edition, and got the standard version. Kind of pissed about this.

Still, I'm playing Smash and Bayonetta 2 right now, so I'll wait until they send me the right thing.

picked up starcraft heart of the swarm for $10. so far a good investment.

played the guilty gear demo. looks awes, but man, trying to input 3 and 4 button commands on a pad is absolute garbage. especially when there's no button buffering like in tekken.

saw on slickdeals that apparently amazon had a brief resupply of gc adapters for $19.99 but they quickly sold out due to resellers scooping them all up :(

"Hello, you've reached Jasondonervan. Unfortunately I cannot be reached for the foreseeable future but if you wish to contact me log into GTA V and look for a guy taking pictures of everything."

Seriously though, game looks amazing. Go and do some parachuting > take photos in freefall > post them > :cattears:

Guest jasondonervan

I can't help it, every few feet there's a new photo opportunity! I'll get cracking on the missions and see if I can't get some aerial shots on the go. I need Smash to arrive soon, just to distract me away from Los Santos...

Guest trananhhung

Started South Park Stick of Truth yesterday. Played for an hour. Hilarious and looks just like the tv show. Got it for 8 pounds from Amazon. Very happy here.

farcry 4 is amazing. i had to search online for a patch to fix my stutter issue, and another one to fix the automatic acceleration so it now feels more like counterstrike, in the jungle, grenade launchering rhinos off a hangglider, its the fuckin tits. ive not even got to north kyrati yet.

iDk6dqYP89D8W.jpg

Didn't knew Snoop Dogg made an appearance in GTA V :emotawesomepm9:

Just bought Risk of Rain of Steam, mostly because it was on sale and because the graphics remind me of Another World which I loved. Is it any good ?

Guest jasondonervan

Physical version is Japan only, but comes with English text and voices anyway. Only available digitally on lots of formats early next year outside Japan.

Guest Enter a new display name

Is the japanese retail version of Biohazard HD completely import-friendly? I was tempted by importing it but I was afraid there would be a language barrier at some point.