IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Street Fighter V announced as a PS4/PC exclusive, Xbox shut out in the cold...

jBlkLMHIEb74r.png

holy fuuuuuck. dude. I'm still obsessed with SF4 (yay for omega mode coming soon!) This made my day so much. :ok:

A couple of gifs from the (now pulled) trailer

yhphfka7reqbfy8yswlr.gif

jswf3g60exfcqyzi1osc.gif

ha7lrzvibsfaks376f3q.gif

You're the man. Definitely liking the art direction. A tad less cartoony than 4. Would love if they put in a revamped parry system like 3.

Guest transmisiones ferox

just finally got my ps4 and last of us, gonna play it, I literally watched all the spoilers before, anyway, if game is good is good

and looking forward for this

just recently got my Demon's Souls, like it

Am I the only one bored of Zelda games?

Just me?

Nope. There was a time that I was excited for a new Zelda game even though I didn't have a Nintendo system to play the game on. But since Skyward Sword I haven't been interested at all. The whole "you see that mountain over there? You can go there!"-surprise that was huge back when Skyrim was announced. But not anymore. Nintendo is a bit behind to say the least.

Sony just announced a game called WATTAM? Joyrex? Did you have anything to do with this?

Guest transmisiones ferox

at first I was ok, but then fighting and shooting mechanics kicks in and that looks crazy, overall that's looks like uncharted game spirit, the climbing is much more physical

Guest Roksen Creek

lol, Keita Takahashi's (Katamari Damacy) next game is called WATTAM :emotawesomepm9:

in71N0nqKguGZ.jpg

I'm genuinely curious to see what this lunatic has in store after Noby Noby Boy.

Sony just announced a game called WATTAM? Joyrex? Did you have anything to do with this?

Not telling... Maybe, maybe not...

i heard you have to pay for it :cerious:

lol :cisfor:

So the imminent shit was a video game after all ?