IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

Jason didn't post that image to show you the inflated price, he posted it to show you how much he's currently winning it for

Glad to see someone's paying attention at the back there

In other news, Sony have declared they are selling the 20th Anniversary PS4s from a shop in Brick Lane, 94 units on day 1 for... £19.94 (then 50 a day for the following 2 for £retail). Nope, that's not a typo - twenty quid tomorrow.

Rools:

- 11am 10/12/2014 94x available priced at £19.94 each

- 11/12/2014 50x available priced at retail

- 12/12/2014 50x available priced at retail

- Need to bring in some old PlayStation shit to the shop

- Password: "I Crashed my Bandicoot."

- The shop is at Brick Lane in Tower Hamlets, London

YsW9QZQ.png

Weather is foul out there tonight, god save those inevitable fools who will be queuing already :catsuicide:

Edited by jasondonervan

Guest jasondonervan

It's obviously gonna get messy. Even if they charged 'normal' price for them people would be kicking off, but £20 a pop? Bloodbath

:catcry::catbleed::catrage::catcry::catbleed::catrage::catbleed::catcry:

Guest jasondonervan

That's ridiculous. I hope they're only allowing one PS4 per customer, otherwise the first knobend in line is blatantly going to bag the lot.

'line' suggests order

I think there's a higher probability of 'stabby brawl'

I played the first episode of Telltale's Game of Thrones yesterday. Shit that was awesome! You feel like a part of the lore, it's so satisfying. And that ending... Ugh, proper Game of Thrones here. :cattears:

Can't wait for episode 2 !

I also heard Telltale wanted to get the James Bond license from Activision's cold hands. I'd like that please. :catrecline:

finally got diablo 3 ultimate for ps4. it'll be nice to finally be able to get past king leoric (the furthest point in the beta and ps3 demo). still popping in runs on boi. got that need for speed vita game ea gave away for the playstation event. seems legit

I'm about 10 hours into Dragon Age: Inquisition on PS4. This game is really good. The areas to explore are huge. I've spent the majority of my 10 hours in just one area so far and am still discovering new things in that area. Right now my time is split between Warlords of Draenor and DA:I. I'm a very happy RPG gamer right now.

Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Thomas was Alone (sort of)

http://entire.spacebar.org/

Made me real dizzy after playing it for 5 minutes.

I'm about 10 hours into Dragon Age: Inquisition on PS4. This game is really good. The areas to explore are huge. I've spent the majority of my 10 hours in just one area so far and am still discovering new things in that area. Right now my time is split between Warlords of Draenor and DA:I. I'm a very happy RPG gamer right now.

9 more areas to go. Just be careful that you don't over-level your character, now that enemies don't scale anymore.

had some friends over last nite and played sport friends on ps4 for the first time. barbariball and the polevaulting game were pretty damn fun (was inebriated). afterwards was at a loss for enough wireless controllers w/batteries for any console so ended up playing mario party 6 through wii. offline multiplayer>online multiplayer