IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Alien Isolation on hard...is hard!

If it's your first time playing it, then I would advice you to play on normal... or easy. I regretted playing it on normal, because there were times where I was damn close to being stuck.

Guest jasondonervan

IDM as fuck

15934479471_7543ab8a1c_b.jpg

15749001668_72539e73f9_b.jpg

15316802723_d684a739fa_b.jpg

15750688977_4f62c06001_b.jpg

15749253940_469d2410f5_z.jpg

15749094888_cb735dd7d9_z.jpg

Limited to 12,300 worldwide - same number of units as the initial PlayStation launch, nice touch.

*random numbers and characters.. that may have meaning*

Whit ?! Which bits are random numbers and characters ?

I kid. The numbers have meaning. but if they didn't or better yet are referenced technical specs mysteriously.. very IDMy.

Will we have to first enter a ballot to get these :emotawesomepm9: ? (they look really beautiful tho, any information about the price ?)

500USD, will be available for pre-order December 6th in the US. 418.00 in Japan.

Once these are gone, they will go for INSANE prices on Ebay. I really want one, but honestly, I already have a PS4.

There is a 20th anniversary theme for PS4/PS3/Vita available too for free...

i checked for the ps4 theme this morning before leaving for work (starting my dl of injustice) and didn't see it up in us psn yet.

those things are sexy but i don't care about camera and already got one for $300 after trading in a broken ps3. easy 6+ mil for sony though

If it's your first time playing it, then I would advice you to play on normal... or easy. I regretted playing it on normal, because there were times where I was damn close to being stuck.

It is my first time but I'll continue with hard. I'm doing pretty well, up to mission 7 so far and not really getting too badly fucked over. Oh sure, I'ved died a whole bunch but I think I can manage. :D It's kinda easy when you realise how to hide properly and how to distract the alien the right way.

It is my first time but I'll continue with hard. I'm doing pretty well, up to mission 7 so far and not really getting too badly fucked over. Oh sure, I'ved died a whole bunch but I think I can manage. :D It's kinda easy when you realise how to hide properly and how to distract the alien the right way.

Alright, that's pretty well done then :)

I think I painted myself into a corner at one point which almost made me want to play the game on easy. Those fucking Working Joes... fuck.

I think I painted myself into a corner at one point which almost made me want to play the game on easy. Those fucking Working Joes... fuck.

Those working joes.. Just about shit when I tried to hit one with the wrench for the first time. He caught it on my first swipe and proceeded to strangle me to death killing me instantly. That's when I knew this game does not fuck around.

Those working joes.. Just about shit when I tried to hit one with the wrench for the first time. He caught it on my first swipe and proceeded to strangle me to death killing me instantly. That's when I knew this game does not fuck around.

I should add that by 'kinda easy' I meant 'slightly easier than impossible'. Just in case you thought I wasn't dying still. :D

And yeah, I've avoided combat for the most part, haven't dared try to kill a Friendly Joe. Although I've got the parts for an EMP grenade, so maybe I could try.

Journey & Rez HD are two last-gen games I certainly wouldn't mind there being PC ports for...

ofc console companies just want you re-buy the "HD+ remaster" 3 years from now instead of just releasing it on a something that lets you control your own resolution & AA.