IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Hey guys, GTAV is pretty awesome. Maybe you played some other game by mistake?

Speaking of open world games. I would kill for a new Shenmu or something like it. A good open world game with a very good fighting game engine built into it. So ahead of its time. You couldn't shoot cops heads off or collect cars etc. so it didn't take off. Shaaaaame

Speaking of open world games. I would kill for a new Shenmu or something like it. A good open world game with a very good fighting game engine built into it. So ahead of its time. You couldn't shoot cops heads off or collect cars etc. so it didn't take off. Shaaaaame

Did you play Sleeping Dogs?

Guest transmisiones ferox

GTA V piece of shit.

your posts piece of shit

lol. I'm sorry if I touch your feelings, but really, this game is a piece of shit :)

that response piece of shit

GTA V fanboy response

Hey guys, GTAV is pretty awesome. Maybe you played some other game by mistake?

lol

Guest jasondonervan

Shenmue was remarkably well received and reviewed back then despite the lack of gratuitous violence or a large open world, but it was massively expensive to produce (the most expensive game made up to that time, in fact) - it failed because SEGA never had a hope of recouping their costs with the limited owner base of the Dreamcast.

Edited by jasondonervan

No. Heard of it though. Is it sort of like that?

Sleeping Doges feels a bit muddled, not really immersive, too shallow. Which is understandable considering its hectic development.

Shenmue was remarkably well received and reviewed back then despite the lack of gratuitous violence or a large open world, but it was massively expensive to produce (the most expensive game made up to that time, in fact) - it failed because SEGA never had a hope of recouping their costs with the limited owner base of the Dreamcast.

I remember the critical acclaim for sure. Most expensive game of its time?? Wow, no wonder I was so blown away. That was one of the most exciting times in videogames imo. The jump from PS1 to Dreamcast felt huge. Really loved that system.

No. Heard of it though. Is it sort of like that?

Eh, kind of. You play as a cop in Hong Kong (I think). Arresting people and stuff. Going undercover and stuff, trying to balance your relationship with the gangs and police. But as Perez said, it feels pretty shallow. No other alternative at the moment though, as far as I know, and it's super cheap. Just a suggestion.

Guest jasondonervan

I remember the critical acclaim for sure. Most expensive game of its time?? Wow, no wonder I was so blown away. That was one of the most exciting times in videogames imo. The jump from PS1 to Dreamcast felt huge. Really loved that system.

Same. One of my favourite gaming machines ever, still own it. It was the equivalent of having an arcade machine under the telly! Although it may have had a short life, it had an amazing software library for that time.

all about that soul calibur mayne. still feel like sc1 was the best looking game in that series. seems like the character models got weirder and weirder with each subsequent release.

all about that soul calibur mayne. still feel like sc1 was the best looking game in that series. seems like the character models got weirder and weirder with each subsequent release.

SC2 is the only thing I played from ages 10-13, ruined two GC controllers because of it :D

Same. One of my favourite gaming machines ever, still own it. It was the equivalent of having an arcade machine under the telly! Although it may have had a short life, it had an amazing software library for that time.

Absolutely! It came out when you would still go to the arcade to see the "future" of what games could do. It had the Naomi arcade board right in the thing. Still remember the first time I saw SC and House of the Dead 2 on it. Jaw dropping at the time. One perfect arcade port after another. *drools.. still*

I've just started Dragon Age Origins since I'll never be able to run the last one. Good game but doesn't seem to age well. Also it's weird to play this after Star Wars The Old Republic since you cann tell how BioWare pretty much used the same design blueprint for both games.

Tried Borderlands 2 for the second time and abandoned it again... The beginning is so promising, awesome atmosphere and all. But as soon as you get to Sanctuary everything feels overwhelming. There's just too much in this game. I can hardly feel attachment to any character or to the game itself, which is sad because it really has epic and funny moments, sometimes both at the same time. They feel drowned though.

Guest transmisiones ferox

Alien Isolation on hard...is hard!

Also GTA hate is poop from poop butts and your poop mom

lol, read the rules

GTA V piece of shit.

your posts piece of shit

lol. I'm sorry if I touch your feelings, but really, this game is a piece of shit :)

that response piece of shit

feelings not touch

Dragon Age Inquisition is on it's way in the mail. I can't wait to play it. It just looks so good. I loved the first two, so I have high hopes for this one.