IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest Aserinsky

Let's not get too down about things, there are more important matters to attend to...

Oh and encey or Asersinsky, some kinda swordfighting/fencing/LARPing video for bladelores, maybe?

lol, encey you better regrow that beard, wear your finest medieval armour, dig out a sword and hop on a plane to the UK with a video camera. I'M CALLING YOU OUT

BLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsfy_SRKgc

The release date is 4th of march, why would they release it early unless it leaked? That's what happened the last few times? Don't get me wrong I totally would love an early release.

Come on bleep, do that magic newsletter, just release it already.

The release date is 4th of march, why would they release it early unless it leaked? That's what happened the last few times? Don't get me wrong I totally would love an early release.

True, that's why it has to leak, it's the whole point ! :) Edited by beNito

Ignoring the bonus disk for the moment, I'd really like to hear more about the below statement. This was not something I'd ever heard.

Tri Repatae++ (although it's really a compilation of several EPs).

I'll explain. Tri Repetae is a 10 track album from AE released in 95.

Tri Repetae++ is the USA release which has a second disc that combines the Anvil Vapre and Garbage EP's.

:cisfor:

The inclusion of the EPs, in this rare case, made the US release better than the stand-alone original UK release. Kinda like the Richard D James Album, actually...

Fair enough, but in my own defense, that's not what you initially said. Thus my question. And the first 7 words of it, obel.

Sucks. I've been reading 10+ pages of this thread, and when your messages teased me enough to make me move to the Norman Records page, well...

:(

I just came from work,read 10 pages of how awesome the samples are and now they took it down ( jumps out of the window )

Sucks. I've been reading 10+ pages of this thread, and when your messages teased me enough to make me move to the Norman Records page, well...

I just came from work,read 10 pages of how awesome the samples are and now they took it down ( jumps out of the window )

I hope we'll both be rewarded for our misfortune !

see what you're doing, warp? you are responsible for the suicide of this young man from vienna. good fucking job, warp, good fucking job

If it makes you feel better, I wasn't all that into the samples.

I´m not surprised the reviews are shit so far , i think its going to be one of their worst

It really really really didn't sound like that to me from what I heard over at Norman. Think Oversteps tour brutality meets Draft hip-hop-ness. If you like both/either of those then you are going to love this album.

Yeah it feels like Untilted + Oversteps to me. Not awful, just sort of arbitrary IDM. The chops are good of course but I don't really hear much "point". Also very wanky melodies a la MoT. I am basing this on a handful of 30 second samples. :cisfor:

Guest Retosik

I downloaded vekoS sample if you want.

Yeah it feels like Untilted + Oversteps to me. Not awful, just sort of arbitrary IDM. The chops are good of course but I don't really hear much "point". Also very wanky melodies a la MoT. I am basing this on a handful of 30 second samples. :cisfor:

*cancels pre-order*

*listens to local radio*