IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest Aserinsky

holy shit AND with Silver Mt. Zion.

(destroy all dreamers with debt and depression)

good job

Aserinsky

*high fives for taking it in good spirits*

holy shit AND with Silver Mt. Zion.

(destroy all dreamers with debt and depression)

good job

Aserinsky

*high fives for taking it in good spirits*

Its all good man, I'm not gonna bitch about the non-leak any more. The point of this thread is fun and we're all having it. Fucking word up.

Official response from Bleep about the possibility of an early release of digital files...

Any updates regarding the Autechre release will be made via the Warp newsletter.

Best wishes

... at least they didn't just say NO :cisfor:

okay!

It feels like this album hasn't been publicized at all. The only two tracks heard in full were somewhat scrounged up on hour+ long mixes. Though the Failme dudes seem to be pretty high up on the relations ladder.

I don't know. They did announce this far too early with very little promotion afterwards.

I had a thought...

If WARP/Autechre decided a different strategy, where they finished the album, but they PRETENDED that it wasn't finished, and then spent the 3-4 months lead in posting updates on progress to the album, and said that they were going to release it the day it's complete and mastered and printed...

would everyone be happier with that?

:cisfor:

I had a thought...

If WARP/Autechre decided a different strategy, where they finished the album, but they PRETENDED that it wasn't finished, and then spent the 3-4 months lead in posting updates on progress to the album, and said that they were going to release it the day it's complete and mastered and printed...

would everyone be happier with that?

:cisfor:

no.

it should go like this:

announcement

one week later

release

why is there no news of a 24 hour radio broadcast yet :(

because warp ke gaand mein kiray hain

haha! khujlee to mere gaand mein ho raha hai

yaar ab to bhugat na hi paray ga, haath bandhe huwe hain. bloody varp raicord baastard.

sahi kaha aapne usagi saab. kher, es interim period mein thode quaristice ke maazedar jhalak phir se enjay kar leyte hain.

good analogy. and the destination for the road trip was to visit a dear friend. Once they heard about how bitchy we had all become and cranky in the car ride they decided not to surprise us and meet us halfway through the journey

I've hardly listened to ae recently. In anticipation I've been looking for music I'd not heard before and found some absolute gems. I'm not sharing though because FUCK YOU GUYS!