IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I fully expect sweepstakes to hate this album and to make approximately 200 posts about it.

Me too. Christ, that guy is such a whiner.

It's ok, maybe it's time to give up on Ae? Fortunately, there's been a wealth of mind-blowing, forward-thinking electronic music released in the last few years, like Actr-- oh shit. Sorry. :sad:

Since when are the preview tracks the best on Ae's albums anyway? I like the general sound so far, but will listen no more. I have complete faith that they will get real weird with it.

I fully expect sweepstakes to hate this album and to make approximately 200 posts about it.

Me too. Christ, that guy is such a whiner.

It's ok, maybe it's time to give up on Ae? Fortunately, there's been a wealth of mind-blowing, forward-thinking electronic music released in the last few years, like Actr-- oh shit. Sorry. :sad:

lol why? I dig Actress.

it's OK, Ae, we'll always have Paris the late 90s.

Since when are the preview tracks the best on Ae's albums anyway? I like the general sound so far, but will listen no more. I have complete faith that they will get real weird with it.

That's a good point. I think Rale was the first preview of Quaristice. It's a cool track but one of the least special from that album. This track is pretty goddamn forgettable though.

Racist

hors d'oeuvres

hors d'oeuvres

hors d'oeuvres which must be obeyed at all times without qvestion

Edited by baph

Guest disoriental express

the masses are fickle.

what's not to love?!

Edited by disoriental express

Which was the last Ae Album everyone was happy with ?

Exactly! Every time someone comments the track i have to listen to it again...with ''What does he talking about?!'' attitude.

I'm astonished how different can we perceive things.