IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Apparently 'chre threads are where everybody who scored over 30 in the autism test gathers.

also where those who have bad grammar come together to mock others.
He's got a point though. This thread is 90% spam.

From what I've seen, the Oversteps thread was nothing like this. Something must've gone wrong.

Apparently 'chre threads are where everybody who scored over 30 in the autism test gathers.

He's got a point though. This thread is 90% spam.

From what I've seen, the Oversteps thread was nothing like this. Something must've gone wrong.

either a lot of posts were removed from the oversteps thread, or you didn't follow it very closely...

Guest disoriental express

it's just a thread to waste time til Exai comes out anyways.

"Interests: being a positive person" :emotawesomepm9:

Exaictly!

My english is fucking awful.

Surely if we've managed to wait a month since announcement, another can't be that bad. Don't any of y'all listen to anything besides Autechre? I ask that as a huge fan, myself.

i'm happy tuinorizn leaked in 320kbps (thanks to that podcast on soundcloud)! i can happily wait a few more days with this song on all the time

Where is this soundcloud podcast? link please. Or is that not even allowed any more?

Am actually impressed by how Autechre & warp have managed to get this not to leak but find the lack of any real radio play or stream tracks rather odd also think it’s weird that they made Norman records take the samples down. Anyhow am actually quite happy to wait, was listening to confield today and still sounds fresh as fuck, it’s not like we haven’t got enough Autechre-ness to keep us entertained for another month. Think its funny as fuck that people feel they are entitled to hear a leak or get this early and bitch about the fact they cant (but having said that wouldnt mind hearing another full track as a teaser!!)

oh and btw Actress is quality ;)

Edited by kirm

im all for Autechre playing up the mystery and being secretive about tracks and stuff but to me its just blatantly dumb for them to take down samples on norman and other places. Its like a major studio making youtube remove a cam copy of a comic con presentation.

Surely if we've managed to wait a month since announcement, another can't be that bad. Don't any of y'all listen to anything besides Autechre? I ask that as a huge fan, myself.

1233363062-frakes.jpg

im all for Autechre playing up the mystery and being secretive about tracks and stuff but to me its just blatantly dumb for them to take down samples on norman and other places. Its like a major studio making youtube remove a cam copy of a comic con presentation.

I doubt AE had anything to do with Normal removing the samples - in fact, I bet Norman themselves realized they slipped up and removed them on their own accord.

I do agree with you though - if the album was finished, putting up 1 minute samples on the announcement would have been the better way to handle all the hype and be a nice nod to their customers and AE fans.