Guest Mirezzi

what about adaptation? i thought that was pretty good.

Same. It's literally the only film of his that I like, including his music videos.

Twin peaks: Fire walk with me 9/10

Very entertaining, a good payoff after the series and explains everything like discovery channel. Maybe too much...

what the dweeb

darjeeling limited is the only good film Lesbian Anderson has done apart from groundhog evening...

honestly, the only time his "cooku" style has actually been style, granted it was showing his twatty "oh i have daddy problems" against the backdrop of real problems that could have been done better, hopefully he goes back to India to redit... i mean redeem himself again/....

Darjeeling is clearly a low point in the history of cinema, along with Where The Wild Things are, Spike Jonze's abortion.

Jeezuz.

harsh

Been wanting to watch darkman literally since I was about 12. I even had the Commodore64 game. Had no idea it's a Sam Raimi film.

Gonna watch this today.

I was the same, saw clips on TV when I was younger, but having seen it recently enough on a good HD copy...was a bit let down, not so good, al.

Guest Mirezzi

Flight - So pitifully bad that it was good. Denzel Washington's bag of acting tricks consists mostly of looking like a man pained by a canker sore in his mouth. He looks like Kobe Bryant giving a postgame interview, where his tongue darts around his mouth for 15 seconds before he can make one of his stupid comments.

Guest zaphod

i turned that off when john goodman shows up and sympathy for the devil starts playing. sorry, you used up your quota of extremely obvious musical cues.

Holy Mountain - finally watched this from start to end. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ / 10

i realllllllly liked Holy Mountain

which was a surprise after realllllllllly disliking El Topo

going to watch Santa Sangre next, i hear its his best

Guest the anonymous forumite

Django : 8.5 / 10

the hiphop tracks were out of place though, bad taste from tarantino in there. Samuel Jackson was fantastic.

Edited by the anonymous forumite

Oz the great and powerful 6/10

Slow in parts, but for a kids film some of it was quite scary in the witch parts.

Love Sam raimis style when he does the horror parts.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Ruthless People. The best thing about this film is the title sequence, which is one of the most aesthetically offensive and repellent animations I have ever seen. This film gets half a Danny DeVito/10

Ace Ventura : when nature calls
Horribly cringeworthy lols
1/10 and 10/10

Kinda hot in these rhinos!

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Ace Ventura : when nature calls

Horribly cringeworthy lols

1/10 and 10/10

classic

I saw bridget jones diary again. married/10

I hope burt wonderstone is the best film ever made. seems unlikely though

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

just watched irreversible and it was one of the darkest films i have ever seen.

very effective though. i hated it but i think that is exactly what gasper intended.