pussyriotapunkprayer.jpg

loved this documentary. really felt bad for the girls. when they were being led to the court, i kept hoping they'd do their 'kissing a cop' performance. also, i have to say i appreciated the human biology performance. in fact, i think someone should make an entire documentary focusing on that particular art show

2rm8llv.jpg

strange story here. a woman with her son and 3 nieces in the car, drives down the highway on the wrong side, plows into 1 car that then plows into more cars. 8 people die including her. son survives. in her system, they discover she had the equivalent of 10 alcoholic drinks and thc- but there is surveillance footage of her at a store right before the accident and she looks stone sober. also, her family swears she'd never drink and drive and witnesses say she was driving in a perfect straight line.

so.... da fack?

rewatched avengers yesterday and i have a question: how come hulk becomes controllable and even sort of takes orders from captain america when the big fight begins after just wrecking half of the air-ship for no real reason ? is it a goof or what ?

Yeah, they should have just written it that they chaos surrounding an hulk rampage created openings for the other heroes (which they did to a degree). But you know, hollywood. "Oh wouldn't it cool if hulk was told to do so and so" .. 'but sir The Hulk wouldn't be able to do that' ... "You're fired, get tha hell out, the adults are creating here" .

Yeah the dumb Hulk really has no place in the Avengers, he was always a semi ally and completely uncontrollable. Instead of doing another Hulk movie that will bomb, I'd like them to fit the intelligent Gray Hulk into Avengers 2, so going forward he's a more interesting character.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Dallas Buyers Club

Very powerful film. Two great performances from matthew mcconaughey and Jarod Leto as a transgender. Both skinny as hell and not looking themselves.

The ending was problematic but of course ending a film about AIDS is always going to be difficult.

I would recommend

x3zRJsT.jpg

this documentary is a good example of a major problem faced in this country (the united states). 1 kid shoots another kid because he's gay (actually, he's more a transsexual that hasn't transitioned). turns out the gay boy had a crush on the kid that killed him and asked him to be his valentine- something that embarrassed and angered the other kid so much he decided to execute him.

the more the documentary digs, the more it discovers. in the end, everyone is getting a tattoo either of the murdered kid, or the killer.

2rm8llv.jpg

strange story here. a woman with her son and 3 nieces in the car, drives down the highway on the wrong side, plows into 1 car that then plows into more cars. 8 people die including her. son survives. in her system, they discover she had the equivalent of 10 alcoholic drinks and thc- but there is surveillance footage of her at a store right before the accident and she looks stone sober. also, her family swears she'd never drink and drive and witnesses say she was driving in a perfect straight line.

so.... da fack?

Looks interesting. You always seem to come up with a nice gem of some sort. Thanks!

it can be watched here http://vimeo.com/42875453

Watched The World's End yesterday. It was pretty good. Not as good as Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz. I did not like Simon Pegg, but Nick Frost and the rest of the gang were all great.

Eyes Wide Shut

Never had watched it fully from start till finish - glad i finally did - great stuff, quite chillinggg, and Cruise was rather good!

Kidman's legs+ass/10?

2rm8llv.jpg

so.... da fack?

Looks interesting. You always seem to come up with a nice gem of some sort. Thanks!

it can be watched here http://vimeo.com/42875453

Sounds interesting... And extremely depressing.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

After the Wedding (Netflix streaming) - excellent drama starring Mads Mikkelsen, a few years old now.

Does a great job of packing in a lot of twists and turns and plot developments, and really only drops one (which has to be done for the sake of the direction of the story.. but I won't spoil it).

catching fire

spent most of the film trying to work out who this guy looks like:

sam-claflin-talks-jennifer-lawrence_GB.j

finally realized it's a combination of steve o

Steve-O-17179138-1-402.jpg

michael biehn

biehn.jpg

and this dude from game of thrones

a8xfJ.png

movie was poop, although i laughed at stanley tucci looking like tim and eric on jimmy kimmel

[youtubehd]Kn7CT7ryvG8[/youtubehd]

Two Hands 8/10

i've seen this a few times before but not put it on here. an unusual film from Australia with early roles from Heath Ledger and Rose Byrne.

Two Hands is a 1999 Australian crime film, written and directed by Gregor Jordan.[1] The film stars Heath Ledger as Jimmy, a young man in debt to Pando, a local gangster played by Bryan Brown, and also stars Rose Byrne, David Field, and Susie Porter. It won the Australian Film Institute Award for Best Film in 1999. It was filmed in 1998 but was not released in Australia until 29 July 1999.

there's some interesting plot turns and a weird juxtaposition of comedy and casual violence. a clear influence on or forerunner to Animal Kingdom.

Edited by MadameChaos

Guest Shit Attack

the counsellor : wow this was bad + totally boring as fuck but its worth it for the cameron diaz rubbing her pussay on the ferrari windscreen scene + a nice motorbike decapitiation part. anyways someone needs to retire replicant ridley scott ASAP

" It was like one of those catfish things. One of those bottom feeders you see going up the side of the aquarium. Sucking its way up the glass. It was just…Hallucinatory. You see a thing like that, it changes you. " / 10

Edited by Shit Attack

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Watched The World's End yesterday. It was pretty good. Not as good as Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz. I did not like Simon Pegg, but Nick Frost and the rest of the gang were all great.

well he meant to be unlikeable in the world's end.

the counsellor : wow this was bad + totally boring as fuck but its worth it for the cameron diaz rubbing her pussay on the ferrari windscreen scene + a nice motorbike decapitiation part. anyways someone needs to retire replicant ridley scott ASAP

" It was like one of those catfish things. One of those bottom feeders you see going up the side of the aquarium. Sucking its way up the glass. It was just…Hallucinatory. You see a thing like that, it changes you. " / 10

not sure ridley was the problem with this one. maybe blame cormack. not enough macking

12 Years a Slave - 7.5/10 - Acting is fantastic, cinematography is great, albeit a bit forced. Soundtrack was Hans Zimmer throwaway shit though - really quite distracting. Still a pretty great film though.

Only God Forgives - 6.5/10 - Absolutely gorgeous, fantastic soundtrack, perfect setting, shite characters, symbolism, pacing, and plot. Would not watch again.

Europa Report - 7/10 - Entertaining and unique little sci-fi with some decent low budget visual fx.