Guest Shit Attack

fast n furious 6 double roid rage edition : i know hes probably sucked a lot of dicks but how does vin diesel manage to keep up the acting career ??????? where is vin even from he sounds kinda french to me or something altho that might just be what happens when you give a retarded guy massive amounts of steroids. . anyways this wasnt fun enough to even be so bad its good, the best car chase scene was the trailer they been showing before everything for the past 2 months. the rock was in it for some reason, mainly just to keep the fuckin limeys in check. why they were in britain in the first place is still kind of a mystery. in short, this movie sucked shit thru a hose but you could probably make an entertaining film out of all Vin diesels reaction shots while driving.

Vin diesel + the Rock / 10

Guest the anonymous forumite

the great gatsby was a reasonably dull book.

You should die a dull death. The book is awesome.

Cannibal Holocaust is not scary or worth watching, unless you love animal torture. Fuck that film!

Yeah, it's an overrated boring piece of shit.

Confirmed.

Cannibal Holocaust is not scary or worth watching, unless you love animal torture. Fuck that film!

Confirmed.

I do like the intro/music,

I watched the uncut version years ago, wasn't too sure what to make of it...couldnt decide if it was good or bad, shocking or stupid. I think it left me cold, apart from the wonderful music above.

Confirmed.

I watched the uncut version years ago, wasn't too sure what to make of it...couldnt decide if it was good or bad, shocking or stupid. I think it left me cold, apart from the wonderful music above.

I think it made sense at the time it was released, shocking audiences, making people wonder if it was for real or not and questioning who the real savages were. But now, as of today, it has become a little old. Interesting for its historical value perhaps...

Edited by the anonymous forumite

Confirmed.

I do like the intro/music,

I made it about 15mins in and turned it off after they slowly carved up that live rodent and started to show real execution footage.

It's just the worse excuse for film making.

Cannibal Holocaust is basically about a nasty group of frat teens ravaging and perversifying natural habitats and cultures in order to make "interesting television". The nastiness shown on camera ties in well with the narrative and storyline and is not over the top IMO.

When they kill the rodent (and turtle) it's to eat it and that's what you do in the jungle. Simple as that.

The nastiest part of the film is still the film crew using the jungle as their playground, and disturbing the balance of the cannibal tribes.

Oh and the scene with the riz ortolani score playing while the professor guy bathes with the naked cannibal girls is priceless.

The Artist 7.5/10 It was really well done but I found the extreme acting a bit much after a while.

A Fantastic Fear of Everything 6.5 It was fun but had some really horror show acting in it.

Moonrise Kingdom 8/10 I really like Wes Anderson's work but it seem more like his films are for kids.

Cannibal Holocaust is basically about a nasty group of frat teens ravaging and perversifying natural habitats and cultures in order to make "interesting television". The nastiness shown on camera ties in well with the narrative and storyline and is not over the top IMO.

When they kill the rodent (and turtle) it's to eat it and that's what you do in the jungle. Simple as that.

The nastiest part of the film is still the film crew using the jungle as their playground, and disturbing the balance of the cannibal tribes.

Oh and the scene with the riz ortolani score playing while the professor guy bathes with the naked cannibal girls is priceless.

There are ways for killing animals for food and slowly hacking though its belly while its screaming isn't one of them.

from IMDB - Seven animals (a coatimundi, a turtle, a spider, a snake, two squirrel monkeys, and a pig) were actually killed, with six of them for the camera. The monkey scene had to be filmed twice, so even though only one is seen dying, two were killed.

Because they were filming deep in the Amazon rain forest and there were no studio representatives or controls to prevent them from killing animals (though several crew members protested and even walked off the set).

fast n furious 6 double roid rage edition : i know hes probably sucked a lot of dicks but how does vin diesel manage to keep up the acting career ??????? where is vin even from he sounds kinda french to me or something altho that might just be what happens when you give a retarded guy massive amounts of steroids. . anyways this wasnt fun enough to even be so bad its good, the best car chase scene was the trailer they been showing before everything for the past 2 months. the rock was in it for some reason, mainly just to keep the fuckin limeys in check. why they were in britain in the first place is still kind of a mystery. in short, this movie sucked shit thru a hose but you could probably make an entertaining film out of all Vin diesels reaction shots while driving.

I actually watched the predecessor Fast Five which isn't too bad considering what it is. Sure it has its shit bits and Vin Diesel is as wooden as a spoon but the Rock fitted his role well, the editing was good and the finale chase at the end was quite innovative even if the camera work could have been better 6.8/10.

the 'commentary' or merit in Cannibal Holocaust must have totally gone over my head when i watched it. I found it extremely boring as well and really fucking shitty. The animal deaths are one thing, but it's just a movie that i couldn't finish all the way through due to boredom.

There are ways for killing animals for food and slowly hacking though its belly while its screaming isn't one of them.

from IMDB - Seven animals (a coatimundi, a turtle, a spider, a snake, two squirrel monkeys, and a pig) were actually killed, with six of them for the camera. The monkey scene had to be filmed twice, so even though only one is seen dying, two were killed.

Because they were filming deep in the Amazon rain forest and there were no studio representatives or controls to prevent them from killing animals (though several crew members protested and even walked off the set).

Interesting facts you found there, lol at only 1 spider being killed? really, with a film crew trapsing around the jungle....

I'm not familiar with the correct way of killing a coatamundi, maybe cut it's head off? but if Deodato in fact did instruct the indigenous chaperone guy to kill it in a way more gruesome than normal for the sake of shock effect, then yeah, that is horrible. Plus it completely goes against (at least what I thought the film was against) visavis the staging of unnaturally drastic methods for the sake of exciting film.

I feel like watching this again now since it's been a while. Who are the real savages? Possibly Ruggero Deodato and his film crew

According to a report by the Associated Press, animal wranglers hired to oversee some 150 animals used in the films say 27 of them died because they were housed on a treacherous farm full of “death traps,” including bluffs, sinkholes and jagged fencing. The dead include a miniature pony called Rainbow, hired as a hobbit horse, who crashed off a bank on the farm and broke his back. When the wrangler found him in the morning, he was still alive, and later had to be euthanized.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/19/27-animals-died-during-making-of-the-hobbit-say-handlers/

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

According to a report by the Associated Press, animal wranglers hired to oversee some 150 animals used in the films say 27 of them died because they were housed on a treacherous farm full of “death traps,” including bluffs, sinkholes and jagged fencing. The dead include a miniature pony called Rainbow, hired as a hobbit horse, who crashed off a bank on the farm and broke his back. When the wrangler found him in the morning, he was still alive, and later had to be euthanized.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/19/27-animals-died-during-making-of-the-hobbit-say-handlers/

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest Shit Attack

I actually watched the predecessor Fast Five which isn't too bad considering what it is. Sure it has its shit bits and Vin Diesel is as wooden as a spoon but the Rock fitted his role well, the editing was good and the finale chase at the end was quite innovative even if the camera work could have been better 6.8/10.

just slaggin most of these movies for a laff, dont actually mind the rock........at least they give him a goatee so you can tell him and vin apart. There is 1 really good car chase scene in this movie but they ruined it by showing the full thing as a preview before the last few movies i watched. Actually starting to find most modern day action scenes hard to pay attention to in a way. probably just bored of hollywood movies in general/10

Mama (2013) - 3/10

I give it 3/10 because of one good jump scare.

watch this MAMA instead:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1216496/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Already have. I like it

I think you needed a loud system to get the most out of the scares as a lot of it worked at the cinema. The end kinda loses its impact and tries to carry the rest of the film with a typical Del Torro tragic romantic ending which was better than a lot of other Hollywood fodder.