I feel like watching it again actually.

no. Unless you actually like it I guess.

Oh, no no no, I hate it. I was so excited for it when it came out and was super fucking disappointed. I remember thinking that this couldn't be true, but then they strapped old man Pierce into an exoskeleton that made hilarious servo sounds when he walked around and that's when I bursted out laughing. So funny!

Prometheus - no/10

Finally got around to watching this. I didn't want to dig out the old thread to give watmmers grim flashbacks. Made it through the first hour - hour & a half.

Ridley Scott needs to be wheeled off to his house in the country & stick to home movies. (Throw in Lindelof with him). his time has long passed. From what I watched it was utter shit. Stupid characters doing completely ridiculous things that no person with only a modicum of intelligence would do. Terrible pacing. Shit acting. Taking your helmets off! seriously. I could give a fuck about special effects in regards to all things stated prior. A whiney bitch scientist who has to drink himself stupid because the engineers weren't alive when he found them. Listen asshole, you just found an alien race on a far away moon, they built structures & murals & housed casks of something & are terraforming a moon. You find they were running away from something & are all mostly dead. Not even the least bit interested? a little...No sense of mystery even gives you a little rise? I'm going to drink & cry, kick my feet like a five year old, take it out on an android & just complain I want to go home. Fuck off dude. Seriously fuck off. I'm not going to bother with the 2 dumbfuck scientist/geologists dicking around in the dome.

Garbage so far, I'll probably finish it just to have closure if nothing else.

Part 2 of Prometheus review

Finished this piece of shit last night. So dumbfuck geologist decides to pet a penis water snake on a distant moon having no regard for what threat his actions could pose, (contamination,infection, death), stupid as fuck. Guy pierce in horrible make-up, seriously Johnny Knoxville looked like a more realistic old guy in Bad Grandpa, or whatever that movie was called. Seriously, if you want a character to be an old guy, cast an actual old guy. And what's up with the score of this turd...it had a Star Trek feel to it. These kinda uplifting bars come in at parts that don't sync with the movie at all. Seriously was like, this isn't really an uplifting moment, why am I hearing this. Is the enterprise gonna blast through the atmosphere at some point phasers blazing? It just doesn't make sense. Fuck the lazy religious (God) /evolution (aliens) angle. Poorly written & meant nothing. Stupid crab alien wrestling fight, zoned out, cesarean...those are some good staples, stupid engineer wrestling fight. The engineers pissed me off. I wanted to punch their stupid faces that looked like they were modeled from a Burne Hogarth anatomy drawing book. Fuck off. All of it can fuck off. The android guy was probably the only entertaining thing about this pile of shite. Crash spaceship, crush chick, giant alien squid vaginas...ugh...proto xenomorph. so the xenomorph = vagina squid + engineer. uhm great.

Now, going back to Alien, what was up with the engineer that had a chestburster in the pilot seat? That clearly is not what happened here. Why were all the alien eggs under the fog lasers when those type of aliens haven't evolved yet? How the fuck does Ridley Scott not think of this? You directed the first film. YOU created the Alien universe dumbass. How come you didn't line the ending up to at least coincide with Alien? IT.DOESN'T.MAKE.SENSE. I guess since you created it Ridley, you have the total right to destroy it. Shaw wanted to know why the engineers wanted to destroy the human race after creating us? I pose the same question to sir ridley scott. I can never watch Alien again without prometheus in the back of my mind.

Fuck off dude. Stop directing movies. Tell Lindelof he can suck a water penis snake too.

horrible bosses 2

piece of shit. shoutfest that lasts for almost 2 hours. just whiny annoying voices shouting or talking really loudly over eachother constantly. no idea how i lasted through the entire movie. i have a headache now.

Well I could never make it through the original without falling asleep* so I prefer Hollywood's version. Great soundtrack too.

*same with Stalker.

I think the front-end of your brain is actually supposed to switch off during Stalker. it seeps through your subconscious.

horrible bosses 2

piece of shit. shoutfest that lasts for almost 2 hours. just whiny annoying voices shouting or talking really loudly over eachother constantly. no idea how i lasted through the entire movie. i have a headache now.

there is a number 2 ? Oh, so there is. lol, i won't shout at you about the fact that you shouldn't have gone, i'm sure it was as a favour to someone and you stated that you were already in a state of mental distress from the barrage of overly vocal douchetrolls resident in the film.

QJo32QY.jpg

lol @ this movie.

I'm staying on my soapbox. Ridley Scott needs to be stopped. Finished, cooked, done.

also, De-knight his ass.

Edited by olo

Prometheus - no/10

Finally got around to watching this. I didn't want to dig out the old thread to give watmmers grim flashbacks. Made it through the first hour - hour & a half.

Ridley Scott needs to be wheeled off to his house in the country & stick to home movies. (Throw in Lindelof with him). his time has long passed. From what I watched it was utter shit. Stupid characters doing completely ridiculous things that no person with only a modicum of intelligence would do. Terrible pacing. Shit acting. Taking your helmets off! seriously. I could give a fuck about special effects in regards to all things stated prior. A whiney bitch scientist who has to drink himself stupid because the engineers weren't alive when he found them. Listen asshole, you just found an alien race on a far away moon, they built structures & murals & housed casks of something & are terraforming a moon. You find they were running away from something & are all mostly dead. Not even the least bit interested? a little...No sense of mystery even gives you a little rise? I'm going to drink & cry, kick my feet like a five year old, take it out on an android & just complain I want to go home. Fuck off dude. Seriously fuck off. I'm not going to bother with the 2 dumbfuck scientist/geologists dicking around in the dome.

Garbage so far, I'll probably finish it just to have closure if nothing else.

Part 2 of Prometheus review

Finished this piece of shit last night. So dumbfuck geologist decides to pet a penis water snake on a distant moon having no regard for what threat his actions could pose, (contamination,infection, death), stupid as fuck. Guy pierce in horrible make-up, seriously Johnny Knoxville looked like a more realistic old guy in Bad Grandpa, or whatever that movie was called. Seriously, if you want a character to be an old guy, cast an actual old guy. And what's up with the score of this turd...it had a Star Trek feel to it. These kinda uplifting bars come in at parts that don't sync with the movie at all. Seriously was like, this isn't really an uplifting moment, why am I hearing this. Is the enterprise gonna blast through the atmosphere at some point phasers blazing? It just doesn't make sense. Fuck the lazy religious (God) /evolution (aliens) angle. Poorly written & meant nothing. Stupid crab alien wrestling fight, zoned out, cesarean...those are some good staples, stupid engineer wrestling fight. The engineers pissed me off. I wanted to punch their stupid faces that looked like they were modeled from a Burne Hogarth anatomy drawing book. Fuck off. All of it can fuck off. The android guy was probably the only entertaining thing about this pile of shite. Crash spaceship, crush chick, giant alien squid vaginas...ugh...proto xenomorph. so the xenomorph = vagina squid + engineer. uhm great.

Now, going back to Alien, what was up with the engineer that had a chestburster in the pilot seat? That clearly is not what happened here. Why were all the alien eggs under the fog lasers when those type of aliens haven't evolved yet? How the fuck does Ridley Scott not think of this? You directed the first film. YOU created the Alien universe dumbass. How come you didn't line the ending up to at least coincide with Alien? IT.DOESN'T.MAKE.SENSE. I guess since you created it Ridley, you have the total right to destroy it. Shaw wanted to know why the engineers wanted to destroy the human race after creating us? I pose the same question to sir ridley scott. I can never watch Alien again without prometheus in the back of my mind.

Fuck off dude. Stop directing movies. Tell Lindelof he can suck a water penis snake too.

one of the finest reviews i have ever read. incredible.

The Equalizer starring Denzel Washington. What's up with Denzel? They seem to have perfected the ultimate revenge superhero movie. It was very enjoyable to watch. I laughed, I cried. It became a part of me. The music production, especially the glam-rock ballads about revenge, and starting fresh, kind of blew my mind. That, right alongside the imagery of Denzel in all his water-drenched glory, walking confidently through the city was a glorious hybrid of audio & visual sensory capacity overload.

Charade (1963)

Old pervert Cary Grant does everything in his might to scare young and sweet Audrey Hepborn away, but her sadness and desperate need for attention forces her to love this man. Several men (and perhaps women) are killed in the chase for a whopping 250,000 dollars. Highly enjoyable film with both star actors in their prime.