IGNORED

Merry Christmas, WATMM!

Friendly Foil

On 12/26/2021 at 11:33 AM, beerwolf said:

85C6E3BB-BB1F-46DE-BBC6-BDCE8454D6E4.thumb.jpeg.365d937a6ede720a4d2b1a6ccbb738ba.jpeg

Reminds me of this old panel from 1989 in London

Special Christmas - Street Art Collection - I Support Street ArtI Support  Street Art

And the entire train including the names of all of Robbo and Drax's friends (beats a card any day!)

The best festive piece of all time. Whole train by King Robbo (RIP) and  Drax : r/Bombing

Edited by milkface
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2012 at 2:55 PM, luke viia said:

Merry Christmas to all, except CharlesWatkins, bless his gas-mongering face

decade later, fuck you CharlesWatkins, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe  .... I lost my train of thought

Had a bit of cold this week, thankfully I caught it early with echinacea/vit c/zinc so hasn't been too bad and Christmas Eve seems to be the day it bids farewell ? So going for a bike ride to blow the cobwebs away and get the blood pumping. Then I'm gonna start blasting my path, Bruce Lee style ? ?? through the mountain of booze and food. I can do it! Six of us for Christmas Day which is a nice, jolly amount of folks/children to look after without stress. And oddly enough, bar a glass of bubbly before tomorrows turkey, I'm the only drinker. Happy days ?

If you don't hate Christmas (which I totally get), then I hope you have a good time ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Christ was born in June 

i chose to believe he was born on dec 25

midwifed by santa

in a magick circle operated by extraterrestrial reindeer. 

but i respect your beliefs

i will note that such theories are based on the lore of the christmas star, aka the star of bethlehem, and an intepretation that it was a planetary conjunction

of course it could have been aliens or fairies or hyperevolved shrimp.

we don't know ?

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1