IGNORED

Merry Christmas, WATMM!

Friendly Foil

I'm living the ultimate Christmas Psychedelic Wolf Man Apocalyptic experience. Every time I look in the mirror I travel further and deeper into the eye of the storm. I never want to escape, even if I did, it's far too late. 
My day revolves around hunting woodland creatures like rabbits, badgers and muntjack. Maybe a fully grown deer from Windsor Great Park. I then take their pelts to keep me warm in my hideyhole, their skulls as ornaments, their bones for furniture, cooking utensils and rudimentary tools. The meat is either smoked for hard times or plunged into a cauldron of bubbling vegetable broth, the vegetables procured from Farmer Barleymows own allotment. 
The person who turns up at We Are The Music Makers is not me, it is an interloping imposter created by pagan spell and sorcery.  The real Mr Quinn is The Wolf Man and reigns supreme!!!

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Merry Christmas everyone! i'm still here, mainly lurking but i still catch up with what's going on. i could never properly catch up with all the major new IDM releases without this forum. the new Aphex EP is urgent! also OPN, Actress, the stuff on Planet Mu, and then Oval (Markus Popp) coming back out of nowhere. idk how anyone was supposed to find those Oval EPs that disappear after 24 hours but i still got to listen to them thanks to you 🙂 Much Love ❤️

• Like 1

Merry chrimbo all heads. 
got an advent beer calendar and some pretty decent scotch. Plus my first new controller in years so I’m happier than a pig in shit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stock said:

Omg this image kept appearing in my FB feed yesterday, I definitely did not expected to see it here as well haha

if it’s some cringey FB shit you can guarantee Rubin’s going to post it

merry christmas everyone give this a listen:

Edited by auxien
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2023 at 4:23 PM, beerwolf said:

I'm living the ultimate Christmas Psychedelic Wolf Man Apocalyptic experience. Every time I look in the mirror I travel further and deeper into the eye of the storm. I never want to escape, even if I did, it's far too late. 
My day revolves around hunting woodland creatures like rabbits, badgers and muntjack. Maybe a fully grown deer from Windsor Great Park. I then take their pelts to keep me warm in my hideyhole, their skulls as ornaments, their bones for furniture, cooking utensils and rudimentary tools. The meat is either smoked for hard times or plunged into a cauldron of bubbling vegetable broth, the vegetables procured from Farmer Barleymows own allotment. 
The person who turns up at We Are The Music Makers is not me, it is an interloping imposter created by pagan spell and sorcery.  The real Mr Quinn is The Wolf Man and reigns supreme!!!

jfc man...beer wolf vs. cocaine bear, when? 2 lunatic animals headlocked... liquid courage vs powdery nostrils. screen write this shit... there's far worse schlock out there