IGNORED

Merry Christmas, WATMM!

Friendly Foil

Happy Christmas ? ? 

Gonna be busy today the next time you hear from me I will be savagely drunk and swimming in the duck pond, I cannot wait ? ? 

Hope you have a nice day, and if you don’t like Christmas I hope it’s not too bad. Enjoy!!

Like a good Boy Scout I am prepared for battle ??⚔️

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, chronical said:

spent christmas eve with my synths, thought i'd share a cozy moment here ? merry berry

that’s nice! Merry MIDIverb!

Edited by auxien
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chronical said:

spent christmas eve with my synths, thought i'd share a cozy moment here ? merry berry

That is a lovely piece to wake up to on Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas WATMMers!

• Like 1

Fancy getting on my bike and cycling along the canal tow path to Hayes & Harlington to buy a hessian sack of cocaine from the notorious poacher with the caged owls. He sleeps in a tower block but lives in the countryside. The master of both paths. Like a mutant breed of kestrel and urban fox.

85C6E3BB-BB1F-46DE-BBC6-BDCE8454D6E4.thumb.jpeg.365d937a6ede720a4d2b1a6ccbb738ba.jpeg

It’s time for round two!!

Was feeling ? when I crawled out of my subterranean pit this morning, no hangover, just DEAD.

But I feel the life force slowly returning ? and my thirst for more delicious booze rising up like a cobra in attack mode!!

BEWARE THE MONGOOSE 

Edited by beerwolf