IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

"Expected"

and they haven't met those expectations.

I still do not have the record, even though I gave them my money over a month ago.

and to make matters worse, they are giving people who order now a 25% discount?

that's a massive slap in the face to all those who pre-ordered, even if they received it on time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very dramatic.

not dramatic in the slightest. you must be one of those idiots that doesn't know their rights, or maybe you're in a country where you have no consumer rights.

Fortunately not only do I live in a country that has consumer rights, but I know them, and I also happen to know what 'good' customer service is, since I work for the highest rated mobile phone network in the country based on customer care and I personally have contributed to this rating.

Blerp have really fucked themselves over with this whole farce of an album release.

Guest jasondonervan

Be sure to re-upload those tracks back to Blerp once you get the refund :emotawesomepm9:

yeah I'll be sure to upload them to /dev/null

Blerp. this name will stick.

VInJAUt.jpg

Very dramatic.

not dramatic in the slightest. you must be one of those idiots that doesn't know their rights, or maybe you're in a country where you have no consumer rights.

Fortunately not only do I live in a country that has consumer rights, but I know them, and I also happen to know what 'good' customer service is, since I work for the highest rated mobile phone network in the country based on customer care and I personally have contributed to this rating.

Blerp have really fucked themselves over with this whole farce of an album release.

you don't actually have rights though. you are meat.

it's really funny when you call something a funny name! u showed them!! really puts you in the driver's seat so to speak

you tell em dr bropez

Lol

it's really funny when you call something a funny name! u showed them!! really puts you in the driver's seat so to speak

you tell em dr bropez

Lol

*high fives beewolololf*

Very dramatic.

if you're being serious, you're wrong. look up the Sale of Goods Act 1979.

Very dramatic.

if you're being serious, you're wrong. look up the Sale of Goods Act 1979.

you could sue them then. your settlement could be a day with BoC

Guest bitroast

((Despite all the negativity regarding the blerp job bleep did with the deliveries for you preorderers out there, this is still an incredible album and I am still in complete and utter love and having nothing but crazy respect for it^~^))

Guest texan whip

I ordered two vinyls (on the same order) as I wanted an extra album for a birthday present but only the one vinyl has arrived.

eh? wtf, this is one cock up of a despatch. i noticed some were getting their cds and vinyl on different shipments but this? fuckin ell

I finally got an email response from them today:

"This definitely sounds like a picking error. I am very sorry.

We will send the extra copy on Monday.

Best wishes

Bleep Support"

I do feel a bit let down by them to be honest, especially seeing that it took several days and two emails from me before they responded.

Man, this release just makes me want to never do anything wrong again and work on a crew that repairs derelict highways on the outskirts of civilization and paints bike lane arrows, and then ride my motorcycle home to my lone house on top of a mountain by the lake. In that house is a pantry with many, many cans of baked beans.

Also, I think you were never meant to get your vinyl, kind of the whole apocalypse over production thing, it's all digital, the vinyl doesn't exist.

I ordered two vinyls (on the same order) as I wanted an extra album for a birthday present but only the one vinyl has arrived.

eh? wtf, this is one cock up of a despatch. i noticed some were getting their cds and vinyl on different shipments but this? fuckin ell

Best wishes

Bleep Support"

I do feel a bit let down by them to be honest, especially seeing that it took several days and two emails from me before they responded.

Glad to see that Blerp are actively ignoring my request for a refund for the record that still hasn't arrived.

Best wishes

Bleep Support"

Glad to see that Blerp are actively ignoring my request for a refund for the record that still hasn't arrived.

I got an order I made on Thursday today, osc.

Regarding why they have a sale on:

Hi ******

Whilst we could not make this offer only available to preorder customers, we only advertised it to them and it was intended as a bonus to them. The mail you received was the only place it has been promoted. The scenario you outline was unintended and certainly won't be repeated if it has been interrupted like this.

Sorry that you have found this.

Best wishes

Bleep Support

Surprised to see how many problems people have with Bleep. Without wanting to put the kibosh on things, I've never had a moments trouble with them, and I've probably ordered from them more than anyone else over the years.

Surprised to see how many problems people have with Bleep. Without wanting to put the kibosh on things, I've never had a moments trouble with them, and I've probably ordered from them more than anyone else over the years.

This is the first time I've had any significant issue, but unfortunately it is a big issue.

I've been shopping with them since the old Warp Records website days (the awesome website)

warped1.png

This is the first time I've had any significant issue, but unfortunately it is a big issue.

I've been shopping with them since the old Warp Records website days (the awesome website)

warped1.png

Ah, I remember that well... Only hope you get it all sorted soon osc. I've had poor experiences with other sellers in the past and it always pisses me off no end. Sometimes though I wonder if the problems lie with Royal Mail, had more than a few records fail to turn up since I've been in Norwich.

warped1.png

Ah, I remember that well... Only hope you get it all sorted soon osc. I've had poor experiences with other sellers in the past and it always pisses me off no end. Sometimes though I wonder if the problems lie with Royal Mail, had more than a few records fail to turn up since I've been in Norwich.

Never had a problem with records arriving here by Royal Mail. and with quite a few people reporting that their orders, despite being shown as 'despatched' actually hadn't been sent out until they emailed Bleep, I'm erring on the side of Bleep fucking up

Archived