IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

Not the right place for it at all, but given that I'm a neckbeard Wisp fanboy on a neckbeard forum;

@wisp -- will you be releasing anything in the future? I've had nrthndr in my car for way too long.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tamochanter

After forcing a friend to give the websites track a listen he was inspired to pre-order the album. I feel BoC will look rather out of place in his i-tunes beside Snowpatrol and Keane.

i find no lol... maybe 'cos i'm facebook-illiterate, but is it just flol that people are "going" to a stream?

yes they are going to a website, it takes 3 days to get there. if they don't join and 'like' that post, their IP may not link from facebook to the website, which in turn locks them out and they'll hear nothing, proper PR code style!

facebook has done this... to some folk.

flol

ţ̸̨̭̥͙̯͚͎̬̼͍̟̭̤̜̙̣̼̼͎̓͌̇̑๏̺̰̺̰͈͉̱̮̰͈̩̮͔̦͖͊͗̂̈ͣ͂̅͂̅̒̓ͨ͑̾͒̈ͫ͘͡͠ͅ๓̛̜̜̦̪́ͧ͑̽ͮ͆͒̓ͪ͒͗͑̀͟͜͟๏̴̶̸̨̢̱͍̝͓͎̥̝͖̳̯̮̞̗̤͖̘̙̳͒͌ͬͮ̃ͤ̒̊ͅг̲̤̙̯͇̲̞̗̩̪̯̦̫̘̗̰̘͎̞ͯͫ̽ͧ̂ͬ̾̈́͑ͫ͛̇ͣ̾̀̚̚͝͡г̷̨̣̘͖̮͍̜̙͖̣̜̈́̈̓̈ͭ̃ͪ̏ͪ̈́̉̏๏̥̤͓̩̯̳̖͉̬ͫ̐ͬ̉̒ͩ̅͂ͪ͑ͯͤ̃̚̕͘͡ฬ̷͎̠̬̜͈̣͕̦̠̤̹̲̙̉̔ͪͤͩ̎͗ͫ̂ͭͧ̈́ͩ̒͛ͫ́͠'͐ͯ̌̓̒̈́̀̿ͪ͋̓̒̀̍ͥ͋ͪ͠͏̢͔͎͈̜̭̻͞ร̵̵̧̥͉̘̊͒ͩ̑͛̅̄͑̂̄̒́̉͛̂̑ͬ͘͜ ̶̶̨̖̯͖͕͖̺͕͎̠̥̩͚͎̪̫͒̏̋̎̓ͨͨ̔͗͗ͥ̀̉ͯ͋͡ͅͅђ͌̇ͬ͋͗͆̃ͣͥͮͭ̒ͪ̚̚̕͞҉̴̨̥̖͚̘̩̼̩̼ͅค̧̡̞͓̻͖̦͖̻̞̟͖̫̮̙̠̗͔̣̰ͪͨ̏͒̊͑̈̍͗͋͗̈ͯͬ͘͘г̵̡͓̫͖̞ͭ̽̓̔̆ͧ̉͞ש̡̡̩̟̺̮͓̘̭̥̱̱͛̐̊̑є̶̡̜̻̮̙͙̠ͩ̽̿̎͌ͮ͌͒͒ร̛̍ͧ̃̄͐ͤ̉̽͘͞҉̙̰͉̪̟͇̫̩͙͓̠͈̼͔ṫ̶̵̘͕̖̼͕̭͇̌̎̏͐̔͡

Archived