IGNORED

Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks

YO303

Fuck Trent and his Emo shit - goddamn, the man's my age - stop pretending to be an angsty teenager, FFS.

no no, you left out some stuff.

stop pretending to be an angsty teenager, now that you're all buff and have a 'hot' wife, and lots of money.

Fuck Trent and his Emo shit - goddamn, the man's my age - stop pretending to be an angsty teenager, FFS.

stop pretending to be an angsty teenager, now that you're all buff and have a 'hot' wife, and lots of money.

LOL, true.

Maybe it's the 'roids making him act like this.

Give him his due, once upon a time Trent came across like the real deal. I remember Tori Amos saying in an interview how freaked out she was when she popped round to visit him during the recording sessions for TDS. The whole scenario was pretty fucked up. You know where it was recorded? There was books on satanisim everywhere too. The place left her cold etc etc. I don't believe she has any reason to lie.

Nowadays he comes across as a buisnessman. A pig hoarding his ego and gold. Maybe he should change his name to Napoleon?

How ironic.

Give him his due, once upon a time Trent came across like the real deal. I remember Tori Amos saying in an interview how freaked out she was when she popped round to visit him during the recording sessions for TDS. The whole scenario was pretty fucked up. You know where it was recorded? There was books on satanisim everywhere too. The place left her cold etc etc. I don't believe she has any reason to lie.

Nowadays he comes across as a buisnessman. A pig hoarding his ego and gold. Maybe he should change his name to Napoleon?

How ironic.

And you know what? TDS was the best thing he ever made, and one of the best electronic/industrial albums ever made, if not one of the more notable albums from the late 20th century.

The man should have retired from music then, IMO.

I don't know why I harbour such negative feelings towards all this, I've always been positve toward NIN. Finally lost interest in I think....

You should go listen to music about being disillusioned. I highly recommend this industrial band called Nine Inch Nails.

Edited by LimpyLoo

I don't know why I harbour such negative feelings towards all this, I've always been positve toward NIN. Finally lost interest in I think....

You should go listen to music about being disillusioned. I highly recommend this industrial band called Nine Inch Nails.

stick to the early stuff though...

Haven't read the entire thread, but I have to say I like the new track:

FYI: i only got the mail with this link a couple of moments ago. perhaps it has already been posted (but honestly not arsed to go through the entire thread at this point)

Edited by goDel

Hesitation Marks are actually when you need to take a poop but you keep holding off because you're scared of the toilet monster & by the time you've worked up the nerve to go there's already shit streaks in yer underwear

Some people aren't meant to be happy :(

os9y8o.jpg

Posted Image

fucking lol

os9y8o.jpg

Is he out neck shopping?

jeezus you guys are tough on treznor. he gave us tds. TDS.

with that said, that comic is a LOL and is literally the most watmm-ish comic i've ever read.