IGNORED

Autechre - L Event

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the long history of autechre releases having the digital files available one month early, I think it's fair to assume we could be listening to this in just a little over a week.

yeah, the past three releases have all had early digitals. I dunno if it'll be that soon, but I like to think that we'll have digitals by the first week of October.

but that's because it's my birthday in the first week of October and that'd make it considerably less depressing.

they need to m39 diffain mother> who kill thier babbys. because these babby cant frigth back? Osla for n ews this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three newbounds.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rulohead32

Just got the promo mp3s and the EP's title in the meta data is "L-Tech". All tracks written Ubuntu style?

It was just Foil trolling you, check the mp3's in case they are from the TechYes compilation.

Just got the promo mp3s and the EP's title in the meta data is "L-Tech". All tracks written Ubuntu style?

It was just Foil trolling you, check the mp3's in case they are from the TechYes compilation.

Does any of your posts actually make any sense to you, or do you just type random words at this point?

Guest Rulohead32

Does any of your posts actually make any sense to you, or do you just type random words at this point?

i love you

Previews here

■ 4 songs enter EP to extend further two pieces of epic that aggregates charisma lone of the electronic music world, a career-long 20 years of Autechre the "Ekusai" emergency release! glitch noise disturbing ■ dense "M39 Diffain" (M-2), sound was rough the "tac Lacora" (M-1), a hard random beat to jack the ear suddenly is rampant comes popping out one after another "Osla for n" (M-3) , and series of frosty electronic sound goes quite hot gradually dynamic "newbound" and (M-4), beat, tone, and even the sound-scape, calculate of Rob and Sean in all songs It is nothing left, production God has bought and Save! artwork is in charge of Designers Republic this time course ■!

Previews here

■ 4 songs enter EP to extend further two pieces of epic that aggregates charisma lone of the electronic music world, a career-long 20 years of Autechre the "Ekusai" emergency release! glitch noise disturbing ■ dense "M39 Diffain" (M-2), sound was rough the "tac Lacora" (M-1), a hard random beat to jack the ear suddenly is rampant comes popping out one after another "Osla for n" (M-3) , and series of frosty electronic sound goes quite hot gradually dynamic "newbound" and (M-4), beat, tone, and even the sound-scape, calculate of Rob and Sean in all songs It is nothing left, production God has bought and Save! artwork is in charge of Designers Republic this time course ■!

no real track samples though?

Guest Rulohead32

Previews here

i think they've removed them

Previews here

i think they've removed them

Yeah seems they've been removed, you could click the track titles which would download a 45-second clip of each track

Archived