IGNORED

Ivan ooze's realm of gore and sickness

Ivan Ooze

A few years ago i had this amazing idea to ask more then 200 bands to contribute a track around 48seconds for a 100 way goregrind compilation + 2 artists to do the coverartwork
found a mexican label that was willing to press it and corelease it with me and i fuckin did it :biggrin:
it's 99+1 bands on each cd just under 80minutes, we send everyone 2 free copies when it was pressed.
most tracks were exclusively made for this :diablo:
http://www.discogs.com/Various-100-Way-Splatter-Fetish/release/1708030
http://www.discogs.com/Various-100-Way-Splatter-Fetish-2/release/1945623

'm sure some of you will like it, so i uploaded the whole thing :music:
download it here and enjoy the sickness

100way splatter fetish

100way splatter fetish 2

I've started reading all Modey posts in an Aussie accent, replacing every third word with a random Tweakbench Toad sample.

Zole, I think you'll be disappointed if you heard my voice. I go to great lengths to avoid the stereotypical accent! The Toad sample is unavoidable though.

Thanks for checking it out guys! :beer:

for you the rest of watmm who is not convinced to download these masterpieces filled with cumkrusted kickrushes,and a million massive drops, i uploaded it on youtube :watmm:

download for free on watmm a$ap before it oozes back into internet's bottomless bum :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJPFPwUHDPM&feature=player_detailpage

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you WATMM! :wink:

here's a review i found back from terrorizer magazine! :biggrin:

"VARIOUS ARTISTS
‘100 Way Splatter Festish’/‘100 Way Splatter Fetish 2’

If you don’t ever wonder, in moments of low self-esteem or existential crisis, what is your CD collection says about you (and if it seems to say “I don’t believe in genres, just good music,” fuck off and read the Wire or something you vacuous fibber), be extremely grateful that it doesn’t include either part of the ‘100 Way Splatter Fetish’ ‘cumpilations’. Possession of the cover art alone is instant grounds for divorce in most civilised nations, both equally despicable and so uniquely so that any effort to arrange them in order of comparative vileness is futile. Also futile is any attempt to judge either platter on musical quality, given (in case you missed it), there’s 100 FUCKING SONGS. The (whore)household names here are Dead Infection, Ass To Mouth, Throatplunger, XXX Maniak, Gut, Jig-Al and Nunwhore Commando 666, which casts long phallic shadows of expectation over the proceedings. With an average song length of about 40 seconds, the whole thing will be over in the time in takes you to read all the atrociously nonsensical combinations of foul invectives that pass for songtitles (‘Rectal Insertion Of Stillborn Turds’ certainly hints at a tune which knows its way around a chorus) – which is a blessing for most people and an immense shame for its target audience seeing as there’s no way this shit will make it through the prison censor.
JAMES HOARE

It is of course brilliant."

Archived