IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

So many people are reporting this now. I don't think 600 is enough. Odd # as well

I probably wont be able to get in it. I'll just download the leak

Question:

Why wait until the ebay sale is over before distributing the files? The buyer would know that the files will eventually be available. What if it doesn't sell?

Maybe xltronic will do a kickstarter in order to buy it from the ebay auction..

Guest jasondonervan

I couldn't see if file formats have been discussed particularly deeply, but I wish to express my strong desire for a set of FLAC files to be made available.

I couldn't see if file formats have been discussed particularly deeply, but I wish to express my strong desire for a set of FLAC files to be made available.

Yes, FLAC, wave or AIFF would be ideal. Then everyone can transcode those into whatever they'd personally prefer.

Guest Sir Winston

Look what you made me do Joyrex I had to come out of my lurk state to say this is awesome but dont have a credit card. Bah.

9/4/2014 @ 1:30CST: Huge news! We're lifting the number of contributor restrictions so anyone who wants it will be able to purchase it! More money for charity! More money for Richard/Rephlex! More money for the seller!

Great news!

Edited by blekmedel

Look what you made me do Joyrex I had to come out of my lurk state to say this is awesome but dont have a credit card. Bah.

I read on kickstarter that they accept debit cards (that may vary from country to country) - failing that you could borrow a friends and just give them the cash?

Maybe xltronic will do a kickstarter in order to buy it from the ebay auction..

lol, unsurprisingly they are being extremely negative and insulting about the whole thing. Edited by 2WV