IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

This is insane - my WATMM webmaster email inbox is bleeping every few seconds with backer notifications! We're getting close to being halfway there already!

Guest pidgin

Good stuff - backed.

Let me get this straight, when it's funded, we each get a 1/backers slice of the physical record, right?

Good stuff - backed.

Let me get this straight, when it's funded, we each get a 1/backers slice of the physical record, right?

no, joyrex will sell the physical record on ebay... which we can then purchase with the excess money from this kickstarter, so we can start the process all over again.

Congratulations on your appearance in the Guardian, Beerwolf!

i wish they quoted Ivan Ooze tho

Ivan 4 watmm spokesperson

i have a dream, that one day, new friggin afx

Don't hang your hat on new Aphex - there's plenty out there that is just as good!

lies !! 2truicon_fan.gif4u

i bet the dude selling it is fapping all over the record right now

we should ask richard to put more testprintings out so he can buy that lamborghini he's dreaming about

And there goes $5000

Ooops.

Edited by Gocab

Insanity, 5300... this must be done overnight right? Too bad we have to wait 29 days before the next step.

Still wondering though, will the seller still only get the 9,300 dollar, and everything above that will be sent to Rephlex or?

Founder of joyrex.com and watmm.com, James (aka Joyrex) has been an avid supporter and fan of electronic music for over 20 years. As the owner of one of the longest-running electonic music fansites online and curator of one of the best online communities ever, Joyrex has strived to provide a place for fans of all kinds of electronic music to gather and share their passion for it.

somebody suggested making an album inspired on Mike p's description of the tracks

not a bad idea actually, a watmm tribute to caustic window or something, to bear the loooong wait

Edited by rekosn