IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Hey everyone! good to see us WATMM faithful get an exclusive!!!

Im UK based and i pledged via AMAZON, it seems to have let me pay with VISA Debit card

is this correct?

if not can someone give me the heads up and ill try with paypal or credit card.

i've tried keeping up with all the posts and topics about this, but there is so many :wacko:

Cheers

Nick

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that is the way I did it as well. If you go to the kickstarter page it should say "you're a backer".

What in the fuck.....

In 20+ days, this is going to be ridiculous.

Yah with the extra money, I hope this does get ripped with high-end shit though the whole chain. It would be kind of funny if the vinyl were ripped from a record player that had a stylus made from a pencil eraser, though. "We guaranteed a rip- not quality. Thanks for cash!" ****Corvette vroooom.... DUST***

With all this extra cash we could hire AFX to ship the records to the right guy, with his tank. Then let Chris Cunningham film the whole thing. And have a watmm clone army surround the tank to protect it from evil record companies. And then have it shipped out to Joyrex's house in Richard's submarine. The footage will be the basis of the next Aphex music video. Why not? It seems plausible.

Edited by Herr Jan

With all this extra cash we could hire AFX to ship the records to the right guy, with his tank. Then let Chris Cunningham film the whole thing. And have a watmm clone army surround the tank to protect it from evil record companies. And then have it shipped out to Joyrex's house in Richard's submarine. The footage will be the basis of the next Aphex music video. Why not? It seems plausible.

With the extra fund we could get RDJ to play the thing live :o

*plz richard*

Guest Phonejack

AFX steps out of his tank and stares at the camera man. AFX pulls off his face and reveals he is the Caustic Window LP.

AFX steps out of his tank and stares at the camera man. AFX pulls off his face and reveals he is the Caustic Window LP.

six.jpg

Aphex Twin live set would be crazy!!! possibly a hardware setup with modular and his cat!

i could arrange it to be @ Corsica Studios, London :)

also how long do we need to wait to have the FLAC files?

Guest jasondonervan

Paging Joyrex: A minor point which obviously isn't stopping anyone from backing, there's a typo in the Kickstarter description:

"Be a part of this unique opprotunity and show your hardcore fan support for Richard's music and own some awesome electronic music!"

Paging Joyrex: A minor point which obviously isn't stopping anyone from backing, there's a typo in the Kickstarter description:

"Be a part of this unique opprotunity and show your hardcore fan support for Richard's music and own some awesome electronic music!"

a prot is a flemish word used by little kids to describe a fart

still representative for watmm

Not to be Debbie Downer but just because it's trending to make several hundred grand, doesn't mean it's going to.

I think interest will definitely start to wane soon

Guest jasondonervan

Not to be Debbie Downer but just because it's trending to make several hundred grand, doesn't mean it's going to.

I think interest will definitely start to wane soon

That's why it's a trend and not a projection.

a prot is a flemish word used by little kids to describe a fart

still representative for watmm

Prrot rules