IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do realise that the more money we give Richard for not releasing new music, the less likely he is to release new music? Let this henceforth be known as Richard's Law, expressed as:

!$ xN != $(nR)

You guys do realise that the more money we give Richard for not releasing new music, the less likely he is to release new music? Let this henceforth be known as Richard's Law, expressed as:

!$ xN != $(nR)

and if your ass is a bustah 213 will regulate

Edited by Ivan Ooze

!$ xN != $(nR)

Also known as (equation)

Sorry

!$ xN != $(nR)

This.

Joyrex i think your bandwidth concerns about delivering these files might be overblown. I could be wrong but I'm confident that if you made bandcamp download codes batches until you covered all the kickstarter contributors there wouldn't be an issue speed or download time if you did like 100 codes per day.

Logistically though it would take time to provide each person a unique code, unless a clever programmer here figured out a way to automatically send an email to every contributor and link it up with a bandcamp download code database

I'm already looking into Bandcamp; the only thing they don't offer is email-linked download codes.

We'd also go Bandcamp Pro if we were to use them.

No, the seller is called Edward Bailey.

where did you find that? I saw someone else mention it in the thread but could find no name on the discogs listing
*basic sleuthing*

I'm in, contributed earlier this evening. I was so genuinely shocked at the total. Big thanks to Joyrex for making the fantasy a reality.

Possibly a stupid question but are these tracks unheard/unreleased or are there bad rips on the interwebz already?

I'm in, contributed earlier this evening. I was so genuinely shocked at the total. Big thanks to Joyrex for making the fantasy a reality.

Possibly a stupid question but are these tracks unheard/unreleased or are there bad rips on the interwebz already?

I think it was actually released mid-way through last year under a different title - Tomorrow's Harvest

2 of them have appeared on compilations and 1 of them was bootlegged from a live set. other than that no leaked copies of the actual album exist

2 of them have appeared on compilations and 1 of them was bootlegged from a live set. other than that no leaked copies of the actual album exist

Mike P. played an excerpt from one of the other tracks in his Electronic Explorations set 4 years ago.

Edit: It's being mixed out of the Monolith track about 2 minutes into this:

Edited by psn

Ha! Just realised I already have one track then on a Trance Europe Express comp.

holy shit that song in the Mike P mix is straight top tier 1994 afx. Its been a long time since I listened to any of the Caustic Window stuff

Yeah, it sounds fantastic. From Mike P's descriptions I'm guessing it's A2:

Track 2 is *much* more like it: Industrial type drums straight out of J5 and the catchiest afx acid line (not 303). Builds and builds with pad sounds & percessive held chords in a spooky fashion.

holy shit that song in the Mike P mix is straight top tier 1994 afx. Its been a long time since I listened to any of the Caustic Window stuff

Yeah, it sounds fantastic. From Mike P's descriptions I'm guessing it's A2:

Track 2 is *much* more like it: Industrial type drums straight out of J5 and the catchiest afx acid line (not 303). Builds and builds with pad sounds & percessive held chords in a spooky fashion.

Nice deduction and thanks for linking to that, I had been meaning to listen to that mix again.

Sounds like a Melody from Mars session when Aphex was feeling particularly aggro.

2014 is going to be the year of unreleased CW showing up in mixes.

Sounds like a Melody from Mars session when Aphex was feeling particularly aggro.

2014 is going to be the year of unreleased CW showing up in mixes.

Oh man totally.

One of the Joyrex Tape tracks, #6, has some MFM timbres