IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

How the fuck does that still sound chilled.

It's heavy breaks, and ambient synths.

IT'S FUCKING LOVELY.

This is the band camp of the guy that makes this : http://tsrono.bandcamp.com

What a bastard lol, had me fooled...

He actually put on the description of the video that it is a fake. But you know, he wants to bring some clicks to his work. It's actually bretty good.

Aye thanks. Yeah just having a bit of fun, figured I might find a few new people into my stuff. Mostly for funsies though, hence the admission right in the description.

:aphexsign:

if the domain is has to be automatically generated how did they get it to contain a phrase they wanted?

syro2eznzea2xbpi = 16 characters

Therefore they named the album based on whatever the first four characters would be?

ie. THE ALBUM TITLE IS RANDOM OMG

Yeah but some of the songs are also called SYRO.

Whoever said about there being three albums, I like you. I like what you've said.

Well, if ALBUM TITLE is a variable, then the first word in track 9 == ALBUM TITLE

ie. track 9's title is also partly random

Edited by 123

Guest Papillon

if the domain is has to be automatically generated how did they get it to contain a phrase they wanted?

Therefore they named the album based on whatever the first four characters would be?

Whoever said about there being three albums, I like you. I like what you've said.

Well, is ALBUM TITLE is a variable, then the first word in track 8 == ALBUM TITLE

ie. track 8's title is also partly random

I'll take your word for it.

Well, is ALBUM TITLE is a variable, then the first word in track 8 == ALBUM TITLE

Or you could explain how else that random hash contains the album title? I'm speculating, I'm not Jesus.

I'm pretty sure this is coming out September 8... Some guy guessed (leaked?) it along with the number of tracks on Reddit yesterday, also saying that it's really "experimental stuff" that gets more intense as the album progresses. Perhaps he is wrong.

We shall see.

really experimental?

I wonder what that even means these days

If it was "really" experimental I feel like they wouldn't be highlighting the BPM per track.

Guest Papillon

Or you could explain how else that random hash contains the album title? I'm speculating, I'm not Jesus.

SORY I wasn't trying to be a nasty boy, I know you're excited too. Let's agree that this is a great day in music for all if us, and that the album is called SYRO

WATMM:

hey, is rdj even relevant any more? :cat:

to us it is - are we relevant? I dunno, I don't care

most "relevant" music this year, according to all the big media outlets, is pretty fucking irrelevant and unprogressive - just PR-friendly and slick...in fact that's why the Caustic Window release was so cool, it was decades old and still exciting and interesting

Sounds like early Fuck Buttons.

hahaha yes was just thinking that!

Edited by joshuatx

hey, is rdj even relevant any more? :cat:

to us it is - are we relevant? I dunno, I don't care

i wasn't sirius at all my friend :cisfor:

of course he's relevant! i just hope that with this release he'll bring something new to the table

Guest Papillon

Rolling stone said that The Tuss is a group?

And then later in the comments someone bitch slapped the writer and said "fact check guys! There were at least 5 copies of the unreleased Caustic Window album not four!" Lol

I'm going to predict that this is the time for all

aphex fans to get crazy about catalogue numbers and silly detail to demonstrate their knowledge and coolness.

Guest Papillon

looks like the stencils were legit after all :cisfor:

M4BfkIJ.jpg

Actually kind of cool looking IMO reminds me of the on video for some reason.

looks like the stencils were legit after all :cisfor:

M4BfkIJ.jpg

Actually kind of cool looking IMO reminds me of the on video for some reason.