IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

omg wtf is a syro i dont care holy shit i am so excited. shit, so when's it supposed to come on my body? omg witf

also, source fields, pineal glands, and earth portals... i'm liking the new-ageiness of these titles...

this substance-less post was brought to you by -iwc

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

There wasn't a music video for drukqs, was there. So consequently if there's no single this time either, no music video.

Monkey Drummer? Rubber Johnny?

Aye, and technically this was the 'single' for that album:

R-16980-1228269629.jpeg

The "three" album titles are an anagram for Sexy Pizza Boner, so that exists.

Confirmation for sure. Nice find. :ok:

And for release date, wasn't there a sort-of reliable-ish reference in one of the other threads (the blimp thread) about it being September 8 (also known as 8 September)?

I think I was talking to Hello Spiral about this - when I hear fakes like that my immediate thought is: 'wait - this is what they think *insert band they're trying to fake* sounds like, in what way has anything they've done sounded like that?!'

so check this out guys, i dont think the album is really called syro.

it doesnt seem very aphexian to have such a short album title but thats not why i think so. read from wikipedia article about .onion domains:

Format

Addresses in the .onion pseudo-TLD are opaque, non-mnemonic, 16-character alpha-semi-numeric hashes which are automatically generated based on a public key when a hidden service is configured. These 16-character hashes can be made up of any letter of the alphabet, and decimal digits beginning with 2 and ending with 7, thus representing an 80-bit number in base32.

The "onion" name refers to onion routing, the technique used by Tor to achieve a degree of anonymity.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.onion

if the domain is has to be automatically generated how did they get it to contain a phrase they wanted?

Edited by andihow

Guest iniquity blues

Welcome back, Richard! I have to go invent a new word to describe the odd mix of future nostalgia I've got.

Is this a possible back cover leak? These are exciting times though for sure.

http://i.imgur.com/M4BfkIJ.jpg

definitely fake. Warp are no longer using that logo, they use the logo inside a circle now, like this

Warp-logo-1000px-w-border-space.jpg

ahh good point never even thought of that. looks like i found a cover for all the fakes that are about to come out now.

How the fuck does that still sound chilled.

It's heavy breaks, and ambient synths.

IT'S FUCKING LOVELY.

This is the band camp of the guy that makes this : http://tsrono.bandcamp.com

What a bastard lol, had me fooled...

He actually put on the description of the video that it is a fake. But you know, he wants to bring some clicks to his work. It's actually bretty good.