IGNORED

Ae_Krakow

eclipsis

I used the same mastering chain that I normally use for stuff but with a lot of extra surgical subtractive eq on everything below 100hz.

it's a flac because I was working with an mp3 file as my source material. Amni did you manage to find a wav?

here
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/5afc4cd718a017660fc74c066cafae4f20140928014720/800a8a1bcb03f8107d57ca482ed7793820140928014720/32a06e

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's a flac because I was working with an mp3 file as my source material. Amni did you manage to find a wav?

No I ripped ot from the You Tube version to highest quality mp4 then to 320 mp3 then to aif and mp3 matstered using surgical eq Fabfilter Pro2, PSP Vintage Warmr and Fabfilter Saturn.

ok - hang on i'm a little confused now.

how many recordings of this show have been released at this point: 2 or 3 ??

that recording that fucktechre just linked a few posts above... is this the first time this is being released or is this one of the ones that we have already?

yeah - i just compared it. it is a remastered version of the second recording.

i don't know who did the remaster but it sounds fantastic!

are you sure? I don't see anything about it being a re-master of anything. If you're referring to the Archive.org website, thats the source I used for my remaster (id argue its improved from whats on there).

From what I understand that's just a 2nd (better) recording source then the first bootleg that cropped up. So far only Amni and I have done any remastering of the recordings.

xox remastered the original recording done by Eclipsis

well there you have it, 3 different re-masterings of 2 different original source recordings now floating around on watmm.

I recommend mine :wink:

As far as I know, eclipse didn't release the original source recording he made, but an already remastered version of that. So we've been remastering his remaster

yeah lol.

So, so far (deep breath):

Eclipsis' original recording

Eclipsis' remaster

Xox's reremaster

Jason Donervan put it on youtube and said he'd 're-amped' it, so this may be another version

New recording

New recording Amni remaster

New recording Erlichman remaster

yeah lol.

So, so far (deep breath):

Eclipsis' original recording

Eclipsis' remaster

Xox's reremaster

Jason Donervan put it on youtube and said he'd 're-amped' it, so this may be another version

New recording

New recording Amni remaster

New recording Erlichman remaster

got it, makes a lot more sense now lol. So is the consensus that 'new recording' is the superior source?

Archived