IGNORED

Ae_Krakow

eclipsis

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already deleted it unfortunately :/.

Guys, I'm glad you like the recording, I'm happy that I had a chance to share it with you. I'm now having an idea to spread it even more, could you please share this facebook post if you happen to have a facebook account? The recording of our beloved band will not only reach the wider audience but also support me a little bit as an artist with a chance to be more recognized. And if you want to thank me directly you can like my fb page (I know that some of you did and appreciate it dearly!!).

So yeah, today a guy messaged me on the facebook page to take down the bootleg, because it is... a bootleg!.. and to grow up and shit.

in your place i'd said him politely that he's wrong

and that i'd fak him in the brown on a rainless day if he try to contact me again

thank you eclipsis, an incredible gift

if anybody's interested in remaster of the master here it is: https://www.sendspace.com/file/n3toou

big thnx to eclipsis!!!

recorded and mastered by eclipsis

remastered by xox

damn, fantastic job on that... have you remastered any other live sets?

if anybody's interested in remaster of the master here it is: https://www.sendspace.com/file/n3toou

big thnx to eclipsis!!!

remastered by xox

can't remember uploading any other here. if you have some particular live on your mind i'd be glad to try. maybe the LA2008? i think i have the original somewhere.

big thnx to eclipsis!!!

remastered by xox

can't remember uploading any other here. if you have some particular live on your mind i'd be glad to try. maybe the LA2008? i think i have the original somewhere.

xox, LA2008 would be great; any audience recording of the Quaristice or Oversteps tours would be amazing really, but do what you can. Sadly don't see any of the 2010 era stuff in the downloads section! i have some on an old external hd i can dig up if needed.

The recording of our beloved band will not only reach the wider audience but also support me a little bit as an artist with a chance to be more recognized.

I am sorry, but this is unacceptable for me. You should not use other artists to promote yourself. Ask Ae if they agree to use their set to promote you. Otherwise you should not do that. It is beyond me how it crossed your mind, really.

The recording of our beloved band will not only reach the wider audience but also support me a little bit as an artist with a chance to be more recognized.

I am sorry, but this is unacceptable for me. You should not use other artists to promote yourself. Ask Ae if they agree to use their set to promote you. Otherwise you should not do that. It is beyond me how it crossed your mind, really.

Haha, man. :biggrin: Just don't do it, it's very ok with me :emotawesomepm9: .

Guest transmisiones ferox

jeesus fuckin christ that moment at 9minute is like osla for n from another dimension, also some women screaming don't encourage me very much, this set is scary

lel

the entitlement...

lel

the entitlement...

No entitlement. It is my personal opinion as an artist. You should promote yourself by your product, not product of someone else. I would be so ashamed of myself to do that.

lel

the entitlement...

No entitlement. It is my personal opinion as an artist. You should promote yourself by your product, not product of someone else. I would be so ashamed of myself to do that.

yeah, just joking. but I don´t think he´s really using them. jost pointing the fact that there's a chance, some people sharing this beast, might get curious about his music too

lel

the entitlement...

yeah, just joking. but I don´t think he´s really using them. jost pointing the fact that there's a chance, some people sharing this beast, might get curious about his music too

Yes, I would understand that if it was just a "coincidence". But he explicitly told us his intention to promote himself through the work of someone else. Morally unacceptable for me.

lel

the entitlement...

Yes, I would understand that if it was just a "coincidence". But he explicitly told us his intention to promote himself through the work of someone else. Morally unacceptable for me.

:emotawesomepm9: U mad bro?

lel

the entitlement...

I bet Sean and Rob never ever played their own music during their DJ sets or when they were doing the pirate radio shows. Probably never even popped on their music when they were hanging out with friends and guessed they might like it. And god knows they've never sampled or remixed any other artist ever, because that could construed as using someone else's work to promote one's own music.

I know that the only reason I heard of them was not because they were associated with other artists I liked on a label who poured money into promoting the talent, but instead because I was literally alphabetically listening to every musical release that has ever existed...luckily their name starts with A! LOL I've heard lots about this Squarepusher cat but I'm only up to the E's right now; might make it to S before my 50th birthday.

Archived