IGNORED

MNLTH - Time EP

d-a-m-o

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

Just got a message from Dave with a download code. It's just the 5 vinyl tracks plus one extra unreleased :music:

Nice one Dave!

got the vinyl off bleep, how do i go about getting the digitals?

is the extra unreleased one on the digital album or new altogether ?

Just got a message from Dave with a download code. It's just the 5 vinyl tracks plus one extra unreleased :music:

Nice one Dave!

got the vinyl off bleep, how do i go about getting the digitals?

is the extra unreleased one on the digital album or new altogether ?

message him on facebook about it, the bonus track is an alternate/early version of photodementia - postpre

turned out my order didn't actually go through all the way (never got charged through paypal and my order confirmation stated "pending") which i never noticed. processed payment through fred de chez on facebook so thx for the heads up. hopefully will get here soon!

Guest vibertisgod

This happened to me also, blessing in disguise though as I bought the FLACs instead after realising that the digital release had loads more tracks.

An incredible effort from Dave, much prefer this to Welcome. Not sure why some of these tracks weren't on the more widely distributed Rephlex album as these are from the same era in production as I understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Harrier2 - bought the MP3s off Bleep for that track alone. Thought it was some original RDJ stuff in the 2012 Bangface mix and was wondering why it wasn't on Syro. Harrier2 > Patpat4 >;)

Guest mrgerbik

I hear Dave's going to be putting up lossless digitals of his earlier stuff, including his mp3-only release "Volume 1" (rephlex CAT 210).. can't bloody wait :)

I hear Dave's going to be putting up lossless digitals of his earlier stuff, including his mp3-only release "Volume 1" (rephlex CAT 210).. can't bloody wait :)

I saw him mention something of the sorts on Facebork. I'm super excited if this is true.

This happened to me also, blessing in disguise though as I bought the FLACs instead after realising that the digital release had loads more tracks.

An incredible effort from Dave, much prefer this to Welcome. Not sure why some of these tracks weren't on the more widely distributed Rephlex album as these are from the same era in production as I understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rephex doesn't exist anymore. Grant is off astral-projecting and not having to deal with distribution, pressing, and management of artists and records that make it into the hands of only a few people.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

If you enable closed captions on this video, YouTube thinks the slow LFO'd synth line in the intro is saying "Gary" flol. Happens at 0:10 for me

Archived