IGNORED

Various Artists - Touched 2 Compilation - OUT NOW

Touched Music

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right, of course i enjoy thm vry mch almost always, but not th particular thingys here by thm. thy did not lodge in mǝ earholes so deeply. mayb i will trudge back one day and listen. mayb they will have sweeter sounds thn and i will pluck thm :)

Is anyone else having a hard time with the Touched Two download? I've retried my download at least 9 times. It's getting pretty annoying.

Seemed fine here, a little slow but fine ! Do you have a download accelerator - if so it might be conflicting with something.

Also something to note with those copying the FLAC .zip onto USB sticks - As the archive is >4Gb it won't copy if the drive is formatted as FAT32, it'll need to be in another format like exFAT or NTFS

Sorry for complaining about my download issues: after about a dozen restarts, I finally got it to work. Can't wait to hit shuffle and listen to this puppy, just like last year! It was so much to go through, but much of it was so good. Super pumped about some of the big names this time around, too.

Guest cult fiction

Good lord, it's going to take me a long time to get through even just my favorite artist's tracks on here.

Some top notch tracks from everybody, with the possible exception of DMX Krew who seems to have served up a track he already released years ago?

If there is a Touched 3, maybe it could be like a subscription where you get an album each month to make it a bit more digestible and keep the hype up.

That Richard Devine track surprised, never been a big fan but that's a lovely track, like an old Jega track done on ludicrous piles of modular gear

Wisp/Jodey/DM all kicking ass

Thanks for putting this together, going to be listening to this for alooooooong time

If there is a Touched 3, maybe it could be like a subscription where you get an album each month to make it a bit more digestible and keep the hype up.

that is actually an amazing idea, and it would likely generate more revenue (as in, donations) for the cause. How to we get that idea to the powers that be?

Oh yes, Ginelli is pure Ceephax goodness. Monolith and Wisp are bangin, too! IJO, JK, TM404 - awesome artist overload. Good to see Bad Loop, a netlabel favorite from way back, making an appearance, too.

that is actually an amazing idea, and it would likely generate more revenue (as in, donations) for the cause. How to we get that idea to the powers that be?

I'd go for that in a heartbeat too, but I wonder whether that model might detract from the event factor that a monumental release like this has.

that's it, i'm getting a visa so i can finally buy something from bandcamp

You can also purchase from bandcamp through a Paypal account, maybe easier to set up?

Guest Deco Balcony

Loving some of these tracks !

I just noticed DM out up something on facebook about it : "....check out about a million tracks by many different artists such as Reid Dunn Jodey KendrickFabrizio Marco D'Arcangelo Ed Dmx Ceephax, Luke Vibert, AFX, Dave Monolith plus many many more... "

Don't know if i've totally missed something but is there really an AFX track on here?????

Loving some of these tracks !

I just noticed DM out up something on facebook about it : "....check out about a million tracks by many different artists such as Reid Dunn Jodey KendrickFabrizio Marco D'Arcangelo Ed Dmx Ceephax, Luke Vibert, AFX, Dave Monolith plus many many more... "

Don't know if i've totally missed something but is there really an AFX track on here?????

time to play find the secret alias?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Good lord, it's going to take me a long time to get through even just my favorite artist's tracks on here.

This. Quite possibly the most ludicrously awesome music compilation ever put together

Gonna try and start dipping into this lot tonight. Such a worthy cause, they really could have charged more for this or split it into 4 bundles and charged a tenner for each and it still would have been a bargain. Great work all involved

Archived