IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

All my dreams are coming true. But if we're at RDJ era stuff now does that mean he skipped over Melodies from Mars? I wanted that more than anything. I'm still really happy with everything.

I don't think so. To me it all sounds like it was part of the same era. RDJ Album to me feels like a more refined version of MFM style.

What a track! HAB was just magical. Great graet era. What I would give to hear it at the time. (discovered RDJ with Come to Daddy like most suburban american kids.) HAB must have sounded like it came from another planet.

In my circles, by the time ICBYD came out Aphex was already sort of looked at as the Jimi Hendrix of electronic music hahah.

All my dreams are coming true. But if we're at RDJ era stuff now does that mean he skipped over Melodies from Mars? I wanted that more than anything. I'm still really happy with everything.

Edit: holy SHIT Make A Baby is amazing! Why wasn't that on HAB? I can't believe this is happening. Feel like I'm gonna wake up any second.

if you beleive what he said on that spanish interview, he is remaking melodies from mars so maybe hes just keeping that stuff in the vault.

c2ml9hhs.jpg

holy shit. we're in the rdj era. surf the clouds, rich, cause we are. my artwork attempt.

love it! how do i put the afx logo in pictures? i want to have multiple albums with different pics from the soundcloud but all with the afx logo

hi this is STan CUNTARD reporting from WLSD TV

Worldwide reports are pouring into our newsroom concerning the "Richrd D James Soundcloud DUMP" aka user48736353001

Sewage treatment plants as well as sewers are filled to capacity and are SMOTHERED IN SHIT!

Apparently these plants are breaking down,malfunctioning and being over run with the reminants of the aphexian "EVENT" "the great colonic electro cleanse feces monolith of 2015"

Private homes with septic systems are literally exploding in Canada,Europe and North America as well in south Pantagonia.

Several deaths from these septic system explosions [known as septic death]and also masturbatory suicides are also being reported.

There has also been a huge run at retail outlets on DIAPERS both organic and conventional as people all over the world continue to shit and shat themselves at work, in public and in private.

The situation is tense,tedious,awful and shitty/crappy all at once.

Other reports from austin texas and bulgaria have come in reporting that people who have peanut ass spray leaky bowel synthdrones are now self immolating from the friction of the release of the peanut spray and the voluminous amounts of methane gas in a bizarre and deadly vaporizing granular synthesis cloud of vst DIN synced excreta dust

Just to play it safe and avoid any curfews or unwanted fecal explosions in our broadcast facilities....all of the staph here at WLSD TV studios have promptly converted to wearing rubber underwear which has a built in release valve/servo operated hydraulic shit pump so we can keep broadcasting these updates with out being smothered in shit......

thank you for your attention and now back to you barbara pissflaps..............

Edited by yikes

looks great. i'm gonna use it!

c2ml9hhs.jpg

holy shit. we're in the rdj era. surf the clouds, rich, cause we are. my artwork attempt.

love it! how do i put the afx logo in pictures? i want to have multiple albums with different pics from the soundcloud but all with the afx logo

Edit: holy SHIT Make A Baby is amazing! Why wasn't that on HAB? I can't believe this is happening. Feel like I'm gonna wake up any second.

He didn't skip meldies from mars

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/21-hapshifter1

And this is AB5 or MFM I can't remember

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/12-space-beat

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

He didn't skip meldies from mars

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/21-hapshifter1

Isn't that analogue bubblebath 5?