IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/14-make-a-baby

we are getting closer and closer to RDJ album stuff

That's better than at least half of the tracks on HAB.

^ my thoughts as well. There's everything I like about Aphex music in that one track !

I'm having a second listen now. This is a new favourite, so I am in agreement with you on that.

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/14-make-a-baby

we are getting closer and closer to RDJ album stuff

That's better than at least half of the tracks on HAB.

it's a really good track, but i could still easily see why it wasn't included, feels a lot less fleshed out than anything on HAb

Yeah, I can see why too. I think the fact that it doesn't finish properly is the clue there.

Aw fuck guys, I'm about to cry like a lil gurl

5.....fucking 5.....of COURSE there's a 5

God bless

It's like the cousin of 4, fuck man this is taking me back

Edited by soma

What a track! HAB was just magical. Great graet era. What I would give to hear it at the time. (discovered RDJ with Come to Daddy like most suburban american kids.) HAB must have sounded like it came from another planet.

i wonder if rich has just been on a large one the past few days and will regret all this after his comedown

I guess we'll see if they all suddenly disappear from SoundCloud! I doubt it though - I think he just wanted to do something nice for the fans.

"something nice"...?!! I spose it is quite good what he's done!!

All my dreams are coming true. But if we're at RDJ era stuff now does that mean he skipped over Melodies from Mars? I wanted that more than anything. I'm still really happy with everything.

Edit: holy SHIT Make A Baby is amazing! Why wasn't that on HAB? I can't believe this is happening. Feel like I'm gonna wake up any second.

Edited by AliceS

i wonder if rich has just been on a large one the past few days and will regret all this after his comedown

I guess we'll see if they all suddenly disappear from SoundCloud! I doubt it though - I think he just wanted to do something nice for the fans.

"something nice"...?!! I spose it is quite good what he's done!!

something nice aahaha...

This is better than 100000 Gandhi's good feelings !