IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

This came up in my soundcloud feed today. Mad creepy folk mix. It runs like a wickerman soundtrack. Features that natalie jane me hawke track from the sound cloud dump

Listen to NTS Radio - Mark Pritchard Mix June 2016 by Mark Pritchard #np on #SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/markprtchrd/nts-radio-mark-pritchard-mix-june-2016

I did and nothing of interest came up. I also don't support our future overlords. First search engines, and then the world!

Edited by Brisbot

omfg Herr Jan you made me type in 'aphex twin' after you typed in v/vm for me.

Sounds like the youtube poop equivalent for Aphex Twin. I regret wasting this time. There can't be a god when he lets me waste that much time hearing that crap.

Tetraedit: wait a sec, it's on discogs too? WTF IS THIS. It WAS RELEASED?! Ok now I know there isn't a god, or the god that may or may not exist HATES me.

Edited by Brisbot

holy shit wtf did I do to you? Forget to google something? I'm sorry? I didn't realize it was that big of a deal. Wow I really need to think about it before I do something so unforgivably deep next time.

You seem to miss me over-reacting in a nonsensical manner is a direct response to your over-reacting in.. whatever manner is going on with you right now.

TL;DR, you need to chill.

Apparently I missed something because I have no clue why you're acting the way you are. It's totally left-field.

Edited by Brisbot

Ok Triachus I'm sorry. I promise to fully google the ins and outs of whatever thing I happen to be inquiring about at any one time, lest I am told to shut my fuck upward.

Sounds like the youtube poop equivalent for Aphex Twin. I regret wasting this time. There can't be a god when he lets me waste that much time hearing that crap.

Tetraedit: wait a sec, it's on discogs too? WTF IS THIS. It WAS RELEASED?! Ok now I know there isn't a god, or the god that may or may not exist HATES me.

the burger is a bit of fun and older V/Vm output.. his other work under Leyland Kirby, The Caretaker, The Stranger is def worth checking out ;)

:facepalm:

gah my last post didn't post.

I SHOULD CLARIFY:

I said the mashup was bad ( I only heard the windowlicker mashup track btw), not v/vm. I haven't heard his stuff standalone so I don't have an opinion of v/vm at all. 0% opinion of v/vm.

I've never really heard a good mashup. They always end up sounding like Frankenstein's monster or something and unfocused. The taylor swift mashup for instance was AWFUL.

The post was supposed to be purposely overboard and not meant to be taken seriously. 0% seriously. I was in a particular mood I guess and went too far, but the reality is that I don't like it, but I'm not questioning god over it and my equating to youtube poop is of course ridiculous. I forget sometimes that what you intend doesn't translate fully thru the internet, and words are definitely more DRY than they are if you said them in real life.

Edited by Brisbot

Yeah I just had to clarify because when I read it now I definitely can see why it can easily be misinterpreted.

I don't necessarily think the Caretaker is bad either. IT isn't a deal at all that he made a song I don't like once. I've made plenty of tracks I don't like. Worse than the mashup. No one's perfect, so when someone makes something beautiful or great then it's all the more special.

Edited by Brisbot

I thought the others were annoyed simply because they have to see your sig 13 times on every page of the thread.

...maybe i'm projecting

Edited by jamesanderson

You are literally the first person to verbally complain about it, to me, or to the other 2 dozen watmmers who have a track in their sig.

...maybe i'm projecting

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/75676-what-video-games-are-you-currently-playing-part-ii/page-435?

Look at this page on this thread, scrooooll down an look at everyone who has tracks in their sigs. I've actually asked squee how to make the smaller ones because I think the tracks are a little too big in the sigs but it's only a mod feature. I messaged joyrex into making the SC link customizeable but never got a reply.

I don't see it as a big deal. As a matter of fact I barely notice it.

Edited by Brisbot

gah my last post didn't post.

I SHOULD CLARIFY:

I said the mashup was bad ( I only heard the windowlicker mashup track btw), not v/vm. I haven't heard his stuff standalone so I don't have an opinion of v/vm at all. 0% opinion of v/vm.

I've never really heard a good mashup. They always end up sounding like Frankenstein's monster or something and unfocused. The taylor swift mashup for instance was AWFUL.

The post was supposed to be purposely overboard and not meant to be taken seriously. 0% seriously. I was in a particular mood I guess and went too far, but the reality is that I don't like it, but I'm not questioning god over it and my equating to youtube poop is of course ridiculous. I forget sometimes that what you intend doesn't translate fully thru the internet, and words are definitely more DRY than they are if you said them in real life.

welcome to my world.... :cerious::mu-ziq::cat::beer: