IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I think Jack McTwitternips looks like a total cuck for not banning Alex Jones. He wouldn’t even have to grow a pair, everyone else did it first. But he also lies about how infested with bots his platform is and appeared on Sean Hannity’s show recently. It’s like he’s being blackmailed like most of the republicans in congress.

^^ i concur, but couldn't that be said about almost anything else posted in this thread (except for something that strictly relates to what the government and people all agree on which is nothing)? it isn't biologically american to be seen a certain way- but you can't deny we're kinda killing it lately (i.e. past 10 or so years) 

https://i.imgur.com/oT41FYI.gifv

Yes, it is totally logical that a business would commit suicide by email rather than simply rejecting applications and remaining closet racists (if racist at all).

It's very possible there was one idiot in charge of hiring having a bad day and sent the email. Not sure if you've ever worked at a place with people who do things, but sometimes the things certain people may do is very fucking stupid.