IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

TC just gave us the green light to confront the communists wearing masks. enough of all this liberal winning. it's time to take our country back!!!

Edited by Nebraska
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

TC just gave us the green light to confront the communists wearing masks. enough of all this liberal winning. it's time to take our country back!!!

Someone should call child services on Tucker’s parents, they clearly are abusing the toddler, he exhibits clear signs of brain damage. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

comrade smokey the bear opposes america and all other agents of deforestation

Smokey the Bear is used to protect private property.  California has evolved to burn, it YEARNS to burn, that’s why it lights up at the mere mention of fire.  The real bears would absolutely love a little sizzle in their bush as it would grow back more lush (and have less people in it, at least for a bit).

• Haha 1

mad max level stuff happening in portland and it's not even peak summer. Springwater Corridor is a multi use path for bikes, pedestrians, horses. It used to be railroad tracks but they were removed and it was turned into a paved path with plot's of access points. it goes out into wilderness areas in places, wetlands etc and is really nice way to get away from cars and people once you get a couple miles into it. in the last 5-7 years it's become home to homeless camps that bring all the trash, assaults, rapes, IV drug use etc and is really unsafe in places. so, seems the residents have gotten some particularly good meth and are having a blast. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

coincidentally, ben shapiro eviscerated the CCP funded "oscars" recently too with logic and facts

>ok I have a question

>how many of those people are criminals who the police kill every day?

this guy has to have some kind of diagnosable mental disorder.  more and more I don't see these reactionaries as people with fully functional brains but moreso some sort of social illness upon the human population who needs reeducation camps ASAP

Edited by cyanobacteria

9 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

127C9083-A09F-44EE-BBB9-A86DA43484F2.jpeg

What a Moron, capitalizing Television Ratings like it's some sort of Proper Noun, or Important Thing, or Holiday.

I love crap like this.  You can gain some interesting insight into what they really value by where the grammar / punctuation mistakes are. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

more and more I don't see these reactionaries as people with fully functional brains but moreso some sort of social illness upon the human population who needs reeducation camps ASAP

just keep in mind that this is the escalation process. both sides gradually come to inhabit completely incompatable ethical/social worlds, feeling increasingly justified viewing anyone on the other side as being mentally deficient, objectively broken, etc etc basically some excuse to either temporarily or permanently strip them of various human rights in order to make society more what everyone (aka everyone your team views as being mentally sound) wants. it escalates, each team only talks to those who will agree/amplify with them, communications break down between factions. and then crazy clown time

but hey s'all good as long as the objective good guys of history establish cultural dominance over the objective bad guys

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

just keep in mind that this is the escalation process. both sides gradually come to inhabit completely incompatable ethical/social worlds, feeling increasingly justified viewing anyone on the other side as being mentally deficient, objectively broken, etc etc basically some excuse to either temporarily or permanently strip them of various human rights in order to make society more what everyone (aka everyone your team views as being mentally sound) wants. it escalates, each team only talks to those who will agree/amplify with them, communications break down between factions. and then crazy clown time

but hey s'all good as long as the objective good guys of history establish cultural dominance over the objective bad guys

if it was a subjective issue with two sides this analysis would make sense.  instead, these people are advocating and apologizing for mass murder of minorities.  what I advocated is reeducation of those people.  very light handed.  it's not like I pulled out the good old G word

17 hours ago, Nebraska said:

This is so incredibly offensive. Especially when the guy makes fun of the elderly people who clearly don’t speak English (or gave consent to be on TV).

The other day, someone screamed at my wife, who is Chinese American, for letting our dog walk in their yard (in the new neighborhood we just moved into). The dog was also on a leash, btw.

He finished his little tirade by yelling “Do you need me to write this down for you!?” — as if this born and raised American with a law degree wouldn’t understand. This was all in front of our two girls too - who came home crying.

Long story short, I found where this dude lives and confronted him in front of his wife about it. 

Just getting real sick of this shit.

Edited by Extralife
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Sorry, man. Gut churning stuff just to hear about. I hope he felt like a piece of shit after you talked to him. He ought to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Extralife said:

This is so incredibly offensive. Especially when the guy makes fun of the elderly people who clearly don’t speak English (or gave consent to be on TV).

The other day, someone screamed at my wife, who is Chinese American, for letting our dog walk in their yard (in the new neighborhood we just moved into). The dog was also on a leash, btw.

He finished his little tirade by yelling “Do you need me to write this down for you!?” — as if this born and raised American with a law degree wouldn’t understand. This was all in front of our two girls too - who came home crying.

Long story short, I found where this dude lives and confronted him in front of his wife about it. 

Sucks, man, sorry to hear that.  It's amazing how empowered these people have become lately.  I think they've always been around, but only recently have felt empowered enough to be more active in their racist behavior.

• Thanks 1

I think anti-Chinese sentiment has really increased in the last year because many Americans came to recognize for the first time just how powerful China has gotten. It's been a long time since the USA has had not just a serious rival, but one that could possibly overtake them & upset the neoliberal global order that they've spent many decades constructing. So I think there's a great deal of paranoia/fear of the unknown (ie is China manipulating our media? Did China release the virus to destablize us?) similar to the height of the Cold War, but with the added disadvantage that Chinese People are much further removed racially/culturally from the west-European foundations of the USA than the Russians were

Edited by Cryptowen
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Extralife said:

I'm sorry your wife and kids had to go through that. Good job on confronting the guy.

• Thanks 1