IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

you'd think the most baller new member of 2012

ahem*

alco baby I thought we had something speshul

no worries mate. you and i are sweet lovers.

valentine-charlie-brown.jpg

got it!

Bourbon and vodka alright? Beers too

Grab a case of sparkling water and some citrus too. I'll make a hulk-juice for you!

I'm thinking a couple of beer-butt chickens, smoked brisket, whole hog slow-cooked in a covered pit wrapped in banana leaves and pineapple, chickpea burgers with black bean and quinoa, hot dogs and home-made bratwurst.

Sides we'll have to get # of attendants for... Beans are gonna be there, for sure.

lets make this BBQ happen. We'll meet by the tree in Edmonton. Chen can bring the family, Amber and Sweeps can fly in a helicopter (one of you probably flies those) and we can ship the rest of the UK crew over in a big crate!

got it!

Grab a case of sparkling water and some citrus too. I'll make a hulk-juice for you!

I'm thinking a couple of beer-butt chickens, smoked brisket, whole hog slow-cooked in a covered pit wrapped in banana leaves and pineapple, chickpea burgers with black bean and quinoa, hot dogs and home-made bratwurst.

Sides we'll have to get # of attendants for... Beans are gonna be there, for sure.

lets make this BBQ happen. We'll meet by the tree in Edmonton. Chen can bring the family, Amber and Sweeps can fly in a helicopter (one of you probably flies those) and we can ship the rest of the UK crew over in a big crate!

Did you see my most recent brisket on the book of faces?

I'll bring brisket

edit: not in Deadmonton though can't we do Calgary? lol

Edited by StephenG

I'm just curious, Alco, but why specifically do you think I'm shite?

I'm happy to take your criticism on board and see what I can do with it

Why are you speaking like a corporate employee? Trying to climb the watmm corporate ladder? I find this creepy and unsetteling Edited by Deer

I'm sorry you feel that way, Deer

Please except our deepest apologies and this coupon for one free LimpyLoo post* redeemable at a LimpyLoo near you

*post will be "haha sexual"

I mean Deer it's probably my fault

In high school I had two friends independently tell me that they couldn't tell when I was joking

Couple that with the poe's law-ness of the Internet

And you have a recipe for chaos

Also I'm mentally ill and on drugs

got it!

I'll bring brisket

I fapped multiple times to it, so yes, agreed - you shall bring the brisket. Usagi has always craved the gumbo, so I'll have to whip some of that up. Limpy seems like he'd be a veggie burger guy. I make a mean veggie pho-burger that is inspired by the flavors of pho noodle soup.

I was just thinking splitting the difference. But yeh, Calgary is cool.

(the tree in edmonton thing was a south park reference)

got it!

I'll bring brisket

I fapped multiple times to it, so yes, agreed - you shall bring the brisket. Usagi has always craved the gumbo, so I'll have to whip some of that up. Limpy seems like he'd be a veggie burger guy. I make a mean veggie pho-burger that is inspired by the flavors of pho noodle soup.

I was just thinking splitting the difference. But yeh, Calgary is cool.

(the tree in edmonton thing was a south park reference)

I am going to have this someday. I'm not even kidding, plans are being made around it.

you'd think the most baller new member of 2012

ahem*

alco baby I thought we had something speshul

no worries mate. you and i are sweet lovers.

limpy is shite

lol

How does the watmm view a massive bbq at my place these days?

I know everyone rightfully hates Los Angeles but I am honestly hoping to be alco's side piece, so.

why_not_both_mexican_girl.jpg <---- OUTDATED MEME LOL

I will be roadtripping up the west coast, from San D to Vancouver.

Edited by usagi

lol I meant to actually, you know, post something, but it just randomly posted without content.

anyway, here's what's going to happen: of course we're all going to baph's. i will distinguish myself by cLling him "baphomet" which will make him both proud and uncomfortable. Sean will show up and we will all try to act cool but eventually someone will get drunk and try to give him a hand job. but it won't happen. bc rob will be there and he'll be like "no bro, no." Then npoess will somehow do irl dank memes. Eugene will of course tell everyone they're wrong, say he's a scholar and basically be a dick but don't even worry about it, I'll give him a noogie. Is that how you spell noogie? I doubt it. I seriously doubt it. Anyway, Robbie will show up talking about steel beams but his sister will be there so we will all cum. The my man Lopez will stroll in wearing some New England casual shit and just PWN us all with his dancing. usagi will motorcycle over and backflip into essiness's beard. pretty sure about that. I feel confident that will happen. Spiral will just be generally cool and drinking chianti. A bunch of people will make ignorant, simplistic arguments about Islam and watch bill maher clips but it really doesn't matter bc baphomet will be making bcm the best burger he's ever had. Bcm will have 50 burgers. Jules will be there with his dope ass family just being lush. That's how they roll. Madame Chaos will show up but no one will know how to treat her bc woman. Sucks. Chen will be looking up texts and being Canadian but somehow also Asian bc that's how I imagine him maybe just bc "Chen" sounds Asian. There will be no black people. Joyrex will drop by for like one sec just to make sure it's cool and then go hang out with rdj. Finally, Fred will show up w Compson and lumpy and the party will end at like 2am.

Thanks. Alco.