IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

• 3 weeks later...

rip

I been thinking about Craig Mack all morning at work.  Waiting to get home and blast that beat in memory of a very unique artist.

If there was one song that embodied dancing in hiphop bars growing up it was Craig Mack - flava in ya ear.  To this day no beat makes me shake my ass like that.  It was always mixed with brass monkey or peter piper.  Too young man.  But I feel like that beat will never be forgotten.  

omg. That is fucking strange. I was reading an article on him this morning and for some reason wondered when his time was up. Sure enough, apparently it's today.... =(

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

he was so close to discovering the answering to going to another planetoid. thanks weeee stevie for your efforts. hopefully musk (and that other russian billionaire you were collaborating with) have enough denero to take us to the stars so we can meet again

Damn. R.I.P.

Apparently he was supposed to have passed at 24 after his original diagnosis, but he held in for damn long time. May he finally reach the cosmos.

While gutted we've lost one of the great minds of the 20th and 21st century, I did smile at the fact he passed on 3.14

Didn't even think about it til your post. Cosmic irony.