IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but Michael Jackson is alive and well, he posts in here regularly.

I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but Michael Jackson is alive and well, he posts in here regularly.

Oh, that is Michael Jackson?

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

He must be, it clearly says this is Michael Jackson whenever he posts.

lol

that's not really mikka jackkson ...just saying

Richard%20Swift.jpg

"Producer, multi-instrumentalist, and singer-songwriter Richard Swift died this morning in Tacoma, Washington, a representative confirmed to Pitchfork. He was 41 years old. A post on Swift's Facebook page read, “And all the angels sing 'Que Sera Sera.'” “Today the world lost one of the most talented musicians I know,” Dan Auerbach, Swift’s bandmate in the Black Keys and the Arcs, wrote in an Instagram post. “I will miss you my friend.”

Last month, it was revealed that Swift had been hospitalized due to a “life-threatening condition,” and a fund had been launched to cover his medical bills." (Pitchfork)

• 4 weeks later...