IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

I am amused whenever one of these guys dies by all the "he was so talented" comments.

Then I click on a track and I hear someone gurgling into autotune over some generic trap beats. Every. Time.

I am amused whenever one of these guys dies by all the "he was so talented" comments.

Then I click on a track and I hear someone gurgling into autotune over some generic trap beats. Every. Time.

this 

p.s. lol @savatorin :) 

special lol for eugene ;)

reCaRP1MJmMeGZY5u0L0Yrb56aRBkqq2UCqSXCqR

Murder is never justified but this is as close I've come to complete apathy to a person's death in a long time - it's sad he was propped up in the music industry, sad fans excuse his entire persona and career and 'talent' because of his self-destruction / self-pity when he should of been institutionalized in some form. just skim this, it's insane - Burzum and Big Lurch level shit. This guy made GG Allin look admirable by comparison.

Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

Fuck the industry for maintaing attention of this person. Even his music was mostly unoriginal or lazy unauthorized samples/remixes of other underground tracks: keep in mind that P4K reviewed this guy but has stopped covering indie rock bands like Ducktails and Ariel Pink for their treatment of women. 

It's surreal that even footage of his death was all over twitter and Instagram but I'm not shocked, this is just all around fucked.

Edited by joshuatx

shitty way to go but he was a piece of shit

p much. 

Another blight on society not gone soon enough. I know I'm kind of shitty saying that, it's a human life and all that. But some people contribute to a culture etc that do society much more harm than good - in this case a woman beater apparently. 

Whatever the case, nobody deserves to die. Was a young kid really who probably had a rough upbringing, experienced violence on a daily basis from a young age. 

If he did what he did, he deserved a long prison sentence but death? No way. 

Do you guys feel the same way about john lennon? 

flol, wtf.

do you want me to hold hands with you and say a prayer?

Edited by beerwolf

yeah I mean John Lennon didn’t threaten to shove a bbq brush up his girlfriends vagina if she didn’t stop humming some other piece of shit rap song so

No but John Lennon beat the shit out of his wife and disowned his son. 

Ya'll forget tupac served prison time for raping a woman??

I never said he was a great guy and I clearly stated that if he did what you say, then of course he deserves a lengthy prison sentence! 

But death? I mean come on. 

Jimmy Page also like teenage girls. But dude could wail on the geetar. I dunno. People still work with Roman Polanski ffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9020yw8J3tU

rip xxxtentacion, his past had some drama, but yall are judging based off sensationalist hype media, his girl most likely was blackmailing him and im not saying he didnt step over any boundaries in his past relations but he was fucking 17 or some shit and he was sincerely trying to better himself this past year...he overall was sending a positive message to centennials (new gen) ya'll are like old farts already (im looking at you millenials) i'm a '91 millenial and have recognized his and lil peeps icon status to the next generation of kids and honestly i beleive that since they refused to work with industry handlers and major labels is the reason they died. yes i bleive they were killed, but that's whole other thread not for this forum lol. any anyways have respect for the dead and peace.

also i'm still beat up about bourdain, and have my questions surrounding his death as well. but maybe that's just because suicide seems so unfathomable to me...

3XDzPAS.jpg

"his girl most likely was blackmailing him and im not saying he didnt step over any boundaries in his past relations but he was fucking 17 or some shit"

ok i may have assumed with that line these pics were lost on me, i just listened and felt his music and message overall... 

the world is fucked up and kids are bound to do fucked up things...he did some OTHER shit while on this earth too tho...

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

old farts... and thank you auxien, i'm glad the heart i typed that with was at least received by... someone

My dude, I'm not trying to be mean but I was being 100% sarcastic of course. Of course maybe you're being sarcastic now. Or maybe you were then...layers upon layers of xxxconfusion...we may never know. Conspiracy theories hold a special place in my ridicule though, sorry if you're serious about them, but just...no.

Edit: meant to say the rest of your minimizing of his shittiness is special in and of itself, of course. But I really shouldn't get into that line too much.

Edited by auxien

anyways it was worth it to post one positive post in this here thread, as blindly hopeful as it may have been.... i'm a little emotionally elevated atm...

and sorry you dont fuck with conspiracies some of them are pretty cool

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9020yw8J3tU

rip xxxtentacion, his past had some drama, but yall are judging based off sensationalist hype media, his girl most likely was blackmailing him and im not saying he didnt step over any boundaries in his past relations but he was fucking 17 or some shit and he was sincerely trying to better himself this past year...he overall was sending a positive message to centennials (new gen) ya'll are like old farts already (im looking at you millenials) i'm a '91 millenial and have recognized his and lil peeps icon status to the next generation of kids and honestly i beleive that since they refused to work with industry handlers and major labels is the reason they died. yes i bleive they were killed, but that's whole other thread not for this forum lol. any anyways have respect for the dead and peace.

also i'm still beat up about bourdain, and have my questions surrounding his death as well. but maybe that's just because suicide seems so unfathomable to me...

don't think about anything too hard, and if u do definitely don't post about it else WATMM's Own thought police will come awkwardly attempt to harass & shame you into conformity