IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Upset man said:

Ruth Bader Ginsberg ugh

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

• Sad 4

Just now, Nebraska said:

^^ r.i.p.

time for big T to appoint another "fair" SOCTUS ASAP before dems ruin the country 

we'll see.. can't wait for the mcconnel shit show. nevermind that "but he's in the last year of his term" argument they dropped on obama. 

fuck fuck fuck.. 

• Sad 3

43 minutes ago, Upset man said:

I see this probably being our fate. 

it's that or ted cruz and I wish I was joking

fucking McConnel, I can't even go for a cheap turtle neck joke, at least turtles have spines

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

so many killer riffs.. like thousands of them.. just about every VH song had some mega riff genius in it.  listening to them now on youtube and it's pretty amazing... all the riffs. damn. 

• Like 1