IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Usagi, you might be able to help me... Do you remember that terrible YouTube rap artist who is completely impossible to understand? He's super buff and the video I'm thinking of takes place in Las Vegas. Also, I think he drives around around in a Ferrari or something

Raed?

edit: I'm helping other people co-op boss battles in DS2 while listening to D4NNY. interesting complement to the DS2 atmosphere.

Edited by usagi

Raed?

edit: I'm helping other people co-op boss battles in DS2 while listening to D4NNY. interesting complement to the DS2 atmosphere.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yes!!

Can't find the video I'm looking for though

Wait! I found it

The bad rappers reminded for some reason of DJ Subwoof, and how he used to make shite beatz. And then people posting vids making fun of him. There was one that I can't seem to find on YT, but it was funny... I luckily downloaded it almost 10 years ago. Yeah, whatever, man.

the guy in the SUV was wearing a motorcycle style jacket so he's probably as much of a two wheel menace when he's not commuting in his giant fuckfart mobile, heh.

just for a little levity i provide the video below, there's idiots on every mode of transport, i just think the cyclists as a combined road use thing is silly/super dangerous. Buses can get fucked too, we need more subways. Especially in a country like mine with hundreds of kilometers of holes being drilled through it every year in the mining sector to then not be able to somehow manage to design and build quickly a subterranean network, beggars belief.

just for a little levity i provide the video below, there's idiots on every mode of transport, i just think the cyclists as a combined road use thing is silly/super dangerous. Buses can get fucked too, we need more subways. Especially in a country like mine with hundreds of kilometers of holes being drilled through it every year in the mining sector to then not be able to somehow manage to design and build quickly a subterranean network, beggars belief.

lol came right outta nowhere