IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

On 4/15/2020 at 2:10 PM, ignatius said:

this one is so on the money.. perfect thing for today. 

motion in the ocean ?

AAAAHHHHHHHH ? 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:02 AM, austen said:

there's one of a horse neighing and shaking weirdly and fits with dire straight's "money for nothing" intro and now I can't find it and I feel like I dreamt it

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Too bad the Beatles weren't all around for this, but the Stones are a strong 2nd for band of the planet.

Did anyone else watch the entire day’s event besides me? A lot of pop fluff stuff, for sure, but (all judgements aside)  it was actually really cool to see so many super talented people performing from home. For the most part, everyone seemed to be more relaxed than how they normally seem, likely because they are all performing in their “safe space” with much less nonsense to deal with (at least compared to what, I’m assuming, any usual concert would involve for them). Pretty cool, actually. 

This performance wasn’t from that event batch, but damn if this doesn’t make me love me some Mike-Mac more than I thought possible...

Edited by J3FF3R00

This Sunday’s film – which will be available to stream on the Bottega Veneta YouTube channel for 24 hours from 7pm (GMT), courtesy of the BFI – is Franco Rosso’s 1979 film Dread Beat and Blood, which follows dub poet and political activist Linton Kwesi Johnson through the turbulent streets of Brixton in the late 1970s.

Edited by iococoi

On 4/15/2020 at 6:04 AM, xxx said:

How this band kept a straight face I have no idea. I've watched this about 10 times straight in awe of this lad. Undoubtedly the best part for me now is his visible preparation just before the first lyrics

Yeah this performance is really ascending the ranks for me as one of the greatest of all time. They coulda stepped it down 2 or even 3 keys to his actual vocal range, but Wes went for it and I think we're all better for his gumption!

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1